WorkSmart

Working at WorkSmart: 25 Reviews

United States25 reviews

workjobpaycompanygreatenvironmentstaffplace

Decent

Enjoyed the work and the environment. Always had something to do and ample job training for the job at hand. Pay was very competitive and the raises were fair

May 11, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - I think this is for a different WorkSmart, though.

What is the best part of working at the company?They're good people to work for. I wish I stayed but I didn't want to travel or do resets.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The driving.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Really good.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Each day was different.

WorkSmart insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Needs improvement

You are never certain if you'll have work. Tons of opportunity for growth within the company but the toxic management and elitist environment make turnovers high at around 3 months. I've been with the company for over five years and there has never been consistent work.

Low Pay and High Turnover

Lots of work and plenty to do. Management is not honest and holds grudges if you bring up something that needs correcting.Would not work for them again, and very low pay for the same jobs that are offered by competitors at a much higher pay scale. Lots of overhead to cover, and a small percentage of billable staff.

Pros

Good Customers

Cons

Low pay, bad management, huge turnover

Low Pay and High Turnover

Pros

Good Customers

Cons

Low pay, bad management, huge turnover

May 22, 2022
Thanks for your feedback; I'm sorry that your experience at WorkSmart wasn't great. We regularly review our compensation philosophy and share that with our team and prospective team members transparently.Appreciate the extra star on this one.

There great

Worksmart is a great place to find a job. The staff always does it's best to help you. I couldn't have ask for anything more. I told them the job and pay that I needed and they delivered.

Good overall

Its a very family oriented working environment. The owners, manager's and staff are all great people to work with. They have good affordable benefits that come with the company.

Quality Inspector

did car parts inspection cleaning and soreting of parts and a grate place towork and good people to and grate bosses also. Professional and thorough.

Productive and fun

Very fun outgoing work environment some fast paced work environment. mostly over all very productive work. Good pay and had lots of fun traveling to different stores.

May 11, 2022

Fun for hardworking people that love to travel

Travel is a must. Most teams get along well. Great pay and bonuses. Decent bosses. Hard, fast paced work. Must lift up to 75lbs and more with partner.

Pros

Pay, bonuses, new places

Cons

Travel constantly, some people hard to work with

May 11, 2022

Position cut due to loss of clients

Great company in almost every way possible for the market they function in. Great team, good ability for each consultant to rearrange their own days to deal with clients and may more good things. As an Managed Service Provider for IT however I ended up hitting one of the major issues with an MSP as an employer. They lost several large clients due to those clients choosing to switch to internal IT and as a result had to cut positions one of which was mine.

May 22, 2022
Thank you for the feedback and for the time you spent at WorkSmart!

Great group of people

This was only part-time work but I never had any bad times. Very pleasant and my pay was always on time. Would still be with them if they offered full-time and benefits.

Pros

You can pick and choose the jobs

Cons

Only part-time work

enjoy merchandising

I enjoy working with people. the job is very interested doing merchandising and team lead, I work good with others.i like working as team lead cause I enjoy teaching other people.

Office Management

 Responsible for establishing work schedules, appointments, and assignments for clinicians.  Responsible for processing bi-weekly timesheets and payroll.  Prepared invoices by coding and obtaining insurance authorization.  Responsible for the daily maintenance and organization of clients’ confidential files and forms.

Pros

Relaxed environment

Cons

management & job security

May 11, 2022

Good

IT IS GOOD friendly co workers and staff. Good communication with everyone and everything.. Helps when help is needed and so on . Cold or dry it doesn't matter all section are handled

Very good company

Worksmart is a good place to work if you don't need regular work. I need more steady work. Great company though. Merchandising is fast paced but you go at your pace.

Don't bother

There is little to no communication, accountability, or trust. Any suggestions or attempts at improving the company are ignored or shot down.

Pros

Laid back environment

Cons

Low pay, poor organization, poor communication, little accountability

Fun environment

If anybody wanna learn to how merchandise or have little experience with it they should give this company a try.

hard work low wages

after working for them for 7 years my pay never went any where but down no per diem, no mileage, no gas. not the worst retail staffing outfit but definately not the best

All assigments so far have been pleasant.

Arrive, contact supervisor, sign in, wait for assignment, ask any questions pertinent to job requirement. So far I have learned the intricacies of each supervisors experience. I have also done extensive work using pushers, especially in the Haba department where most shelves are compact. Most co-workers have been extremely helpful ii I was insure of a task. The hardest part for me was getting back into a structured workday and at first the up and down bending until I was able to grasp and change the way I could make it easier & more comfortable. I really enjoy this type of work as it is not your basic, daily 9-5 cubicle grind. I like the variety of work experiences even in a given day.

Pros

Management has been clear, precise & very helpful

Cons

As of last week assignments were a little scarce, but talked with management to possibly get more time in.

They were good to work for

The company was good to work for and will consider working for them in the future.

Pros

Freedom to chose what work to do.

benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorkSmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare WorkSmart with

Learn about WorkSmart in popular locations

• WorkSmart
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?