WorkSmart

WorkSmart

WorkSmart Senior Project Engineer Review

Low Pay and High Turnover

Lots of work and plenty to do. Management is not honest and holds grudges if you bring up something that needs correcting.Would not work for them again, and very low pay for the same jobs that are offered by competitors at a much higher pay scale. Lots of overhead to cover, and a small percentage of billable staff.

Pros

Good Customers

Cons

Low pay, bad management, huge turnover

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

May 22, 2022
Thanks for your feedback; I'm sorry that your experience at WorkSmart wasn't great. We regularly review our compensation philosophy and share that with our team and prospective team members transparently.Appreciate the extra star on this one.

Same roleSame location

Low Pay and High Turnover

Pros

Good Customers

Cons

Low pay, bad management, huge turnover

Same location

Position cut due to loss of clients

Great company in almost every way possible for the market they function in. Great team, good ability for each consultant to rearrange their own days to deal with clients and may more good things. As an Managed Service Provider for IT however I ended up hitting one of the major issues with an MSP as an employer. They lost several large clients due to those clients choosing to switch to internal IT and as a result had to cut positions one of which was mine.

May 22, 2022
Thank you for the feedback and for the time you spent at WorkSmart!
Same location

Best Team i have ever worked with.

Great environment great learning experience great all around company.

Pros

the people

Cons

pto time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorkSmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare WorkSmart with

Learn about WorkSmart in popular locations

• WorkSmart