WorkSmart

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

workjobpaycompanygreatenvironmentstaffplace

Decent

Enjoyed the work and the environment. Always had something to do and ample job training for the job at hand. Pay was very competitive and the raises were fair

May 11, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - I think this is for a different WorkSmart, though.

Low Pay and High Turnover

Lots of work and plenty to do. Management is not honest and holds grudges if you bring up something that needs correcting.Would not work for them again, and very low pay for the same jobs that are offered by competitors at a much higher pay scale. Lots of overhead to cover, and a small percentage of billable staff.

Pros

Good Customers

Cons

Low pay, bad management, huge turnover

May 22, 2022

WorkSmart insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Low Pay and High Turnover

Pros

Good Customers

Cons

Low pay, bad management, huge turnover

May 22, 2022
Thanks for your feedback; I'm sorry that your experience at WorkSmart wasn't great. We regularly review our compensation philosophy and share that with our team and prospective team members transparently.Appreciate the extra star on this one.

Good overall

Its a very family oriented working environment. The owners, manager's and staff are all great people to work with. They have good affordable benefits that come with the company.

May 11, 2022

Fun for hardworking people that love to travel

Travel is a must. Most teams get along well. Great pay and bonuses. Decent bosses. Hard, fast paced work. Must lift up to 75lbs and more with partner.

Pros

Pay, bonuses, new places

Cons

Travel constantly, some people hard to work with

Great group of people

This was only part-time work but I never had any bad times. Very pleasant and my pay was always on time. Would still be with them if they offered full-time and benefits.

Pros

You can pick and choose the jobs

Cons

Only part-time work

hard work low wages

after working for them for 7 years my pay never went any where but down no per diem, no mileage, no gas. not the worst retail staffing outfit but definately not the best

They were good to work for

The company was good to work for and will consider working for them in the future.

Pros

Freedom to chose what work to do.

benefits

A lot of traveling

Nice company to work for although work can be sporatic and can entail much traveling with little or no compensation.

Pros

health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorkSmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare WorkSmart with

Learn about WorkSmart in popular locations

• WorkSmart