WorkWave™ Employee Reviews

Great People
WorkWave Route Manager(TM), WorkWave GPS(TM) (Former Employee) –  Holmdel, NJApril 21, 2018
Workwave is blessed with some really great people.

With the additional of Lead Management they are positioning their clients to enter a new digital age.

I hope they can continue to build off of their core products and I wish them all success.
Pros
Free lunch, great location, family like atmosphere
Cons
Software Only
Not What they said they were
Field Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 11, 2017
I feel that I was mislead about the role and that there was no help on training. There was no team work. The product wasnt unique so very hard to sell.
Great company, culture, work/life balance
Corporate Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Neptune, NJMay 20, 2015
Marathon Data provides their employees with a fantastic work/life balance, FREE lunch DAILY, awesome company culture, great benefits, generous PTO, and a casual work environment. They spend ample time looking for the perfect candidates for the company, which in turn makes the company extremely successful.

If you are looking for a job where you feel appreciated, and can leave at the end of the day feeling accomplished this is the place for you.

Marathon also provides their employees with the opportunity to volunteer for the community in numerous different ways. We've successfully completed food-drives, clothing-drives, volunteered at the Food bank, etc. We celebrate work anniversaries, birthdays, birth announcements, etc. It's great to be apart of a company that celebrates BOTH professional success, and personal success.

This is a very large company, but its extremely tight-knit. Employees are friends, and work together on a day-to-day basis.

Upper management is interested in what everyone thinks of the company, and seriously listens to our opinions and suggestions to constantly evolve our culture. I've never been apart of a company that is so invested in their employees and their futures within the organization in my 3+ years working professionally.
Pros
Free lunch, great company culture, benefits, generous PTO, casual work environment
Cons
Nothing really, maybe switch up the menu items for lunch more often!
Great Company Culture and Room for Growth
Corporate Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Neptune City, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Marathon Data Systems has one of the best company cultures I've experienced in the last 5+ years of my professional career. Even though it is a larger company, everyone is extremely supportive of one another and almost everyone knows each other's names.

The management team is top notch. They are very transparent, non-intimidating and make themselves available to all employees.

This company is in the fast lane for growth, and I am proud to be a part of it.

Additionally, this company has some great products that employees can be excited about. Very progressive technology and always looking towards the future.
Pros
Free lunch, great management, growth, professional atmosphere, room for creativeness
Cons
I don't have any at this time.
Great people to work with
Senior Project(NJIT) (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJFebruary 28, 2014
I just worked with them because of my senior project. I was teamed up with a sponsor and my team and I had to fulfill the requirements of the company.
Laid back work environment
Programmer / Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wall, NJMarch 5, 2013
Good people to work with and definitely a comfortable, laid-back environment. However, the compensation as a software developer and lack of incentives makes this company difficult to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorkWave™. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

4.0Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight