Workway Employee Reviews

Temporary job
Real Estate Processor I/LE Reviewer/Lock Desk Asst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 21, 2018
I was happy with the job. Not happy that the salary stayed the same for 2years.
I represented the company well. But the appreciation was not reflected in my earnings
Satisfying experience
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 29, 2018
The Recruiters are top notch, I still check in from time to time. I worked 1 assignment for them however WorkWay Recruiters contacted me all the time for new opportunities. Unfortunately I accepted a long term assignment (it lasted over 1 year and a half) through a different Agency so I had to decline each request. I highly recommend WorkWay.
Pros
Responsive Recruiters, great paying assignments
Productive great staffing agency
Temp Assignment - Escrow Jr Officer (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 28, 2018
The most enjoyable part meeting new people to work with. Great staffing agency to be placed by. Would refer again to any of my friends looking for a good quality staffing agency.
Pros
Awesome staff
Cons
no cons
Temp Position
Title Examiner (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 22, 2012
I have been with Workway since 2008 on assignment in a temporary capacity. This company also functions as an Employment Agency in helping companies find employees for full time, permanent work. This service has not been provide me even though I have applied separately, on my my own. By providing providing "temporary" work, Workway benefits by receiving a portion of the hourly wage of each & every temporary employee as long as they serve in a "temporary" capacity. It is a union which benefits both the Employer & teh Temp Company. As stated, for 5 years, I have been employed in this fashion in an industry that isn't hiring, yet the length of time for 2 employers (5 years) speaks for itself. It is a shame that people are treated thus by corporations.
Pros
having a job
Cons
no way to permanent full tiime employment, no "security" or an income to sustain yourself
call center customer service
Customer Service Specialist I (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 3, 2017
For the rate of pay and travel distance it is not worth it. No benefits. Management was new as well, seemed like we were all learning as we went along.
I learn something new about the different types of Forclosures per the state and the county
Quality Analyst 1 (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 22, 2018
Typical work day is to check claims for the foreclosure department and to ensure that everything claimed is allowable .The amount claimed and the documents that need to be submitted to USDA and VA . the hardest part of the job is making sure that nothing is missed and being very detailed . there are more than 15 systems used between claims that I file. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I like what I
Mis Labeled
Pre-Auction Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Genesis AuctionsNovember 20, 2013
I was contracted to be a sales rep for an up and coming Real Estate Auction company. Upon arrival I was shuffled and inserted into other areas which had nothing to do with the contracted assignment. At the end of the day I ended up holding the title and completing duties of an Asset Manager. When my agency went back to negotiate my new salary upon hire as an Asset Manager they came back to me with the current hourly amount which is way under the going rate of an Asset Manager.
Excellent place to work for
Junior Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NevadaMarch 8, 2018
I was able to learn different aspect of a Recruiter with Workway. I hired for different positions daily. I was able to show results at the end of day. I was able to have a co-worker who was my mentor and learned so much regarding Recruiting..
Pros
Was able to grow with this company and my opinions mattered.
Cons
Company was having financial difficulties.
Positive
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 2, 2017
Workway has a lot of benefits they offered to their employees. Company offers several opportunities to grow. Staff is always willing to give extra knowledge for better work ethics
Pros
Positive place
Cons
No Cons
Good agency to work for
Loss Mitigation/Collections Rep (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 4, 2012
I took on an assignment for this company which lasted about nine months. The compensation was very impressive.
Pros
worksite was a noisy place
Cons
good company
Very Productive
Account Management Coordinator /Escrow Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westlake,TXJune 5, 2014
Really enjoyed working with this company compensation was great along with the overtime and I learned a lot about the industry.
Politically driven, poor management and sorority like environment amongst middle-aged individuals
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 19, 2015
I would not recommend this company to anyone seeking professional advancement, a professional environment or experienced and effective management... You will learn great recruitment practices. However, other than that, run far away!
Pros
learning opportunities
Cons
work life balance, expected not to take a lunch, politically driven, unprofessional environment
Temp positions
Funding Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 18, 2017
There only two girls in the office. They are very helpful. They will help you get into your website to do your time card and your time sheet. Every Temp position that I had got thru them it was always long terrm.
Pros
They encourage you to take your lunch and breaks
Cons
There is none
Average at best
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 11, 2017
Lack of specific direction. No guidance from upper management. Turmoil from the top caused stress and anxiety at the time. Would not high recommend
Was productive
Escrow Officer/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 5, 2017
Workway did keep me busy with temp. escrow work assignments almost consistently in the beginning, then a whole new management team was hired and brought in with completely ridiculous & unobtainable goal result demands which then lead to poor moral and impossible to have a positive attitude if one is ever reached at all.
Great work/life balance
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 1, 2015
Found what I needed in an employer here with a great work/life balance. They are truly understanding of the need to find this balance so you can be the best version of yourself and highest contributor. Very socially aware and connected.
Pros
Socially connected; personal development opportunities; good work/life balance.
Cons
Commission structure
fun place to work
Channel Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ORMay 21, 2017
answering in bound calls, about all the newest product that came out. management was not supportive, hardest thing about the job was learning all the new products, most enjoyable was all the people that i got to speak with on a daily basis.
Pros
gym, cafeteria
Cons
bosses
fun work
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2017
The position was awesome the people go above the call of duty to help you find a position that will suit you, and they will try to put you on a path them will get you more skills and pay as your time with them progress
Pros
great work place
Cons
need more perm positions
Great company to work for with management that are supportive
Tier 1 Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CASeptember 26, 2015
Workway is a great temp company that is supportive in your decision making, and is always looking for better opportunities for you. Management was always on top of hearing your concerns and feedback and you felt validated and valued. I would definitely recommend Workway as a great place to work.
Workway was great
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXApril 6, 2017
Loved working at workway. However I would like more job security. I worked for First American and loved the work did not like the hours. Had to work 12 pm to 9 pm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Workway. Our community is ready to answer.