WORLD CLASS SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Terrible
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAJune 27, 2019
The company no longers exists. It was definitely a perimid scheme. The man whom ran the office was a fantastic sales man but unfortunately a huge addict. Always smelled of booze. He would never show back up to the office after event days and left it to one of the head sales men to take care of end of the day operations. Pay checks NEVER came on time. Some times it would take 3 weeks for it come.
Co-worker makes it bearable but the Owner requires and demands too much for low pay.
SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJanuary 10, 2019
Work environment and co-worker, as well as our customers and vendors help ease the discomfort, but the Owner, as I stated requires entirely too much for low pay and no benefits. The position would ideal if the pay were more feasible.
relaxing and easy work environment
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CA 91342March 2, 2017
manager was easy going she would only get on the employees when job need it to get done the environment was so peaceful and calm no rush or problems
Excellent and positive work environment.
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Sylmar, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Working with World Class Solutions has been a positive and amazing experience. The staff as well as management are respectful, kind, knowledgeable, helpful and accountable.
Speaking with hundreds of people on a daily basis has given me more confidence, excellent problem solving skills, and helped me expand my management skills as well.
Pros
Excellent Management, Wonderful Benefit Packages, Positive Work Environment
Cons
N/a