World Finance Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive, fast paced, great benefits.
Assistant Manager, Collections Center (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 10, 2018
I really enjoyed my time with the company. I was let go due to my office closing but would appreciate the opportunity to continue my career with World Finance.
Pros
Great benefit package.
Cons
High turnover.
Manage
Manager (Former Employee) –  Artesia, NMAugust 7, 2018
Typical day was doing customer loans and interacting with customers. Consistently plan on how we could improve office procedure. We would continue to build good rapport with customers so they would continue to come back for their loan needs.
Very stressful
Manager (Former Employee) –  Graham, TXAugust 6, 2018
I did not like working there at all. The company was good it was just the type of work I had to do. I was responsible for making small loans and trying to collect those loans. It was very stressful.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
To much stress
Good starter job.
Silent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 31, 2018
Low compensation. Low stress. Little room for advancement. Not much creative thought going on. Used to have great employee culture. Gone down hill since about 2015.
Na
Branch Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WIJuly 31, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. It gave me great experience.
I would encourage all to apply for this company. Management is ideal to work for. and the company itself has great benefits.
easy-going and laid back
Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsfield, ILJuly 30, 2018
Management was easy to get along with and staff was friendly enough. Sometimes they would let their personal lives come into the office, which can make things stressful and tense, but it didn't happen often. There wasn't always a clear line where friendship and work relationship started and ended.
Pros
good pay
Cons
too involved in personal lives at work
great place to work
Branch Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 21, 2018
Great place to work but the pay sucks for older employee. Very unfair!! New employees can start at min 11.50 -13 while older employee are stuck with 9,10,11 an hour. Great benefit but pay will never pay bills unless you have no responsibility.
Poor training
BSR (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJuly 19, 2018
When I was trained we had to travel to a different branch the " training" manager did nothing while his condescending staff did the training. They made it a point to make you feel stupid and to let you know they were above you!! Would never reccomend this company for a workplace or as a place to do business with.
Pros
Office setting
Cons
Too many to list
Productive busy place for employment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Roland, OKJuly 12, 2018
Processing applications for credit along with checking the stability of the customers resident and job history. Calls and field visits for clients who fail to come into the office or return calls.
Satisfying
Manager/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILJuly 11, 2018
I have not worked there in u yrs. Policies may have changed. I loved working with ,h customers and helping them in any way I could. It was a satisfying job
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Collections
all in all a good job
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Bastrop, TXJune 29, 2018
customer services I loved my customer great bond with my customer
the training was not that good should have been more outside training love the work enverment
Very productive place
Branch Service Representative / Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  elloreeJune 22, 2018
There is always something to be done even when you have no customers.You have many opportunities to broaden your experiences and knowledge. you receives one-on-one training.
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springhill, LAJune 11, 2018
Take and process all loan applications and payments on previously approved loans, call every delinquent account each morning and keep a log of the outcome.
Fun work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, WIMay 14, 2018
Overall great company but doesn't ensure your safety while your out of the office chasing your delinquent accounts. Consumes a lot of your time as well.
home office
Business Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cookeville, TNMay 12, 2018
Our home office does not listen or care about employees like they say they do. Working on saturdays is a waste of time and money!! They do not believe in radio or tv adds because that costs money!
They make us call old and current customers to solicit money every month
Awsome company
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Skiatook, OKMay 11, 2018
Great clean work environment. Best benefits in town.
Awsome leadership staff. And fast track advancement opportunities.continued education. Tax education amd preperation. .
Pros
Steady
Cons
Pay
awful
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Freeport, ILApril 28, 2018
World finance is by far the worst job I have ever had. I was not cut out to harass people on a daily basis. This company gives loans to poeple knowing they probably will not be able to pay and then sends their employees to scary parts of town to harass people to pay.
Cons
Offers lots of opportunities for bonuses and great benefits
SALES ASSOCIATE/ LOAN ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 19, 2018
I actually enjoyed working at world. Typically I rather enjoy my coworkers, but at the particular location I was at I didn’t find them useful and felt they took advantage. BUT coworkers has nothing on the benifits. I mean, can’t go wrong with free healthcare. And there is opportunities for bonuses every month, but the market for loans is so competitiveness business can get slow, and the bonuses are only rewarded when goals are met (and sometimes the goals are unrealistic for the area they are located in and the type of customers the area offers).
Pros
Free insurance, opportunity to advance, monthly bonuses
Cons
Success depends on the area the company services
Do not work for sapulpa location
Branch Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sapulpa, OKApril 16, 2018
The managers that I worked under were EXTREMELY rude, condescending, selfish and inconsiderate. The manager would ask very personal questions and judge me for it. The reason I quit was my GM slapped me in the back of my head and was talking down to me in front of customers.
Pros
Health Care
Stressful but great benefits
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKMarch 25, 2018
At times it can be very stressful. Its is very competitive and goal oriented. However, the company offers the most awesome benefits! If you can overcome the stress it is well worth it.
Benefits
Cons
Stressful environment