World Finance Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

More like a family
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Seneca, scJune 20, 2019
World Finance is a wonderful company to work for, great benefits, passionate management and always accommodating! They are always making changes to try to make employees happier and customers feel more welcomed and comfortable.
Love it !
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Jerseyville, ILJune 8, 2019
ALL MY SUPERVISORS and current supervisor is Great EVEN MY VPO IS AMAZING LOVE BEING A PART OF WORLD FINACE. Everyone helps everyone out, training is amazing CORPORATION is ran great✔
Official response from World Finance
June 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Glad you are a part of our World team!

Great friendly place to work.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LANovember 5, 2018
Pretty busy place. Assisting with tax returns and overlooking loan applications. I think i learned the most important part about myself at World Finance and that was Leadership. I really enjoyed being a Manager and learning how to improve my many hidden crafts. The hardest part about working for World Finance was collecting the past due payments from people who had fallen on hard times.The most enjoyable part was helping my guests go on their family vacation or parents get their kids ready for school.
I love my customer
Branch Manager I (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 10, 2018
I offend run the office by myself. I learned a lot from upper management and customers. The hardest part about my job is finding consistent help. The most enjoyable part about my job is my customers.
Extremely stressful job
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIOctober 1, 2018
When i first got hired on i loved my job but after years went by i was less and less appreciated and more was demanded of me. Nothing i did was good enough for my supervisor which was quite saddening. I had some severe medical issues come about and i was not accommodated at all and in fact had to leave my job because of it. If i couldve had the supervisor that other districts talk about, id still be with this company but i think corporate needs to hold the reigns a bit tighter when it comes to their supervisors. Quite disappointed in the morals of this company as well. Does not seem to care about helping the little people, only interested in making a huge profit and thats something i cannot stand behind. Overworked, underpaid, overstressed, and underappreciated.
Pros
Taught me a lot about finances and taxes
Cons
Poor management, no support, hypocritical viewpoints, corporate isnt involved with their supervisors and how theyre managing their branch managers.
fast pace eviornment
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 23, 2018
Greet and meet the customer, Handle transaction in a timely manner, accept payment, Achieve the goal for the following week, help with incoming calls and ongoing calls.
High paced
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  TNAugust 15, 2018
Good company benefits but have high expectations and require that you meet them. Come in to their company expecting to work hard for respect and dedication and they treat you well.
Very productive place
Branch Service Representative / Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  elloreeJune 22, 2018
There is always something to be done even when you have no customers.You have many opportunities to broaden your experiences and knowledge. you receives one-on-one training.
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Awsome company
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Skiatook, OKMay 11, 2018
Great clean work environment. Best benefits in town.
Awsome leadership staff. And fast track advancement opportunities.continued education. Tax education amd preperation. .
Pros
Steady
Cons
Pay
Expect to need to perform up to quota.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKMarch 6, 2018
If your quota is not met, you're in trouble. As can be expected, many customers don't want to pay on their loans, and that means calling, visiting in person. If you can't diffuse hostile situations, the job isn't for you.
Poor upper management
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 20, 2018
Upper management is inconsistent with policy as well as disciplinary measures for employees. Managers do not have the support from supervisors. Branch service representatives are not allowed to be reprimanded.
Pros
Bonuses, health insurance
Cons
Staff
High pace work enviroment
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Pulaski, TNFebruary 6, 2018
Very busy depending on the location. Work load is very time consuming. But overall training is great especially if you have no experience before working in financing
Pros
Bonus pay can be great and healthcare benefits are great
Cons
Long hours with not much time at home
very serious not enough time in a day to please everyone
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 29, 2018
the job with World Finance was not consistent with your experience. I would love to work for a company that provides enough energy to make your focus on the job better to understand
The job is great but management is poor
BRANCH SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Franklin, INDecember 6, 2017
The job itself is fun and enjoyable but the working environment and management is poor. The hours are not flexible and promotions are based on who the supervisors like.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Poor management
very stressful
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 2, 2017
had to do a lot of cold calling and giving out loans to people that really couldn't afford to pay them back. management was poor, only the ones that were the favorites advanced.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor management
Fast paced atmosphere
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LANovember 1, 2017
The best part of my job was my customers. You will get to meet people that you will remember for the rest of your life. Also the opportunity to help someone when they are need makes you feel great.
Pros
meeting new people and creating new business
Cons
Hours and time away from family
Senior management has no clue what goes on in operations.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Hardinsburg, KYOctober 11, 2017
Great pay if you want to live at your job. I'm lucky because I have a supervisor that lets me balance work and home. Senior management currently likes to implement new ideas that are counter productive. Business hours changed which caused a problem with myself and employees and has
not driven one more customer into my office.
Pros
Great bonuses if you live there
Cons
Poor senior management, poorlycommunicated plans and idea, low employee morale
Ok company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 29, 2017
Not much to say here. Upper management will strike you down if you are unhappy about something. It's a mentally draining job. For those who enjoy being stepped on and under appreciated, this job is for you.
Benefits
Cons
Collections
very poor management< supervisors dont care about employee needs
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 28, 2017
Management does not take their job seriously at all! Supervisors lie about bonuses and what they will do for you. Simply no one in management looks at the real problems unless you kiss their butt! Hard work here does absolutely NOTHING for you! They reward the slackers that kiss butt!
I love World Finance
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILSeptember 20, 2017
World Finance is an amazing company. I honestly will hate to leave. They didn't have any open positions in the area I want to relocate to so I have begun looking else where.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Finance. Our community is ready to answer.