World Patent Marketing

World Patent Marketing Employee Reviews

United States14 reviews
High Point of My Career - This is Where I Want to Be!
World Patent Marketing has opened many doors for me, not just in terms of career growth and personal development but also in terms of leadership skills. Handling the back office has pushed me out of my comfort zone and taught me to interact better with people.
Pros
High level of confidence from superiors
Cons
High level of confidence from superiors
Decent job
Overall not a bad place to work but management seems pretty sketchy. They seem to have things going on in the background that have nothing to do with inventions we have a lot of bad reviews
Shut down by FBI
They aren't there any more. When they were there it was chaotic. They were growing fast and making a ton of money, which was exciting. But they didn't pay attention to legal details that caught up with them.
Pros
They are gone
Cons
They are gone.
Constant Stress, Poor Management, No organization, and shady behavior!
They were closed down. So much shady behavior from the CEO who was investigated by the FBI on his last business.Sales team was favorited. Office was gossipy. AC would break no one would care to fix but expect everyone to work.
Pros
nice office building, fancy look
It’s a Balancing Act but the Job is Exciting and Fulfilling
Handling vendors from different parts of the world is a job that can keep you on your toes. It also requires juggling tasks and working with (sometimes) limited (human) resources to get the job on time. What is admirable about world patent marketing is they offer support to employees and give them the infrastructure needed to keep rolling out deliverables.
Pros
Action-oriented management team
Cons
Working on different time zones
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
A Healthy Work Environment for A Type Personalities
In some other company, my strong A type personality would be considered too much. At World Patent Marketing, my commanding presence became an advantage. Running on tight schedules and making sure that deadlines are met on time is not a task for the faint-hearted. I learned how to be firm and goal-oriented.
Pros
Supportive co workers
Cons
The AC is set up way too cold!
Dynamic and fast paced workplace where a healthy exchange of ideas is encouraged
Writing has always been an intense career. However, working at World Patent Marketing has elevated it to a whole new level. This is an office where ideas are bounced back and forth, and your opinion matters - as long as you make sense.

Never a dull moment here, you'd want to come in every day.
Pros
Travel bonuses and commissions
Cons
Not enough coffee mugs in the pantry
An Exciting Place to Work
Everyone has a place in WPM! If you're a great talker -- the sales or marketing team is for you. If you're the quiet and organized type, then the backoffice will welcome you with open arms. If you're the artistic type may it be graphics or the written word, then the Art Department or New Room can definitely use you.

Never a dull moment!
Pros
If you want to work on weekends, you can!
Cons
Tons to do, so little time
Good Company high income potential
Good Company to Work for, high income potential. Fun atmosphere and supportive mgt. Some red tape and politics but every corporation is same.
Thee best company to work for!!
My experience with WPM has been a growing transformation.
The company provides you with all the tools for you to make you very successfulll!
Pros
Great Management - Friendly- Educational- Motivated Meetings - Amazing co-workers and good hours
Great work Enviornment
Great place to work for although challenging environment, have to work a lot of hours to succeed.

Very positive work environment, enjoy working with inventors and in the creative process helping secure patents.
Pros
Good Compensation Plan
Cons
No Healthcare
Productive, fun, fast paced environment with endless opportunities
World Patent Marketing is a business that is unlike any other company. It's a fast paced business filled with encouragement and opportunity, with a lot of room to grow in the industry. The business is so busy- to the point where I'm learning handfuls of innovative ways and processes to better myself and the company each and every day. I work between 10-14 hours every work day and I love it. The customers love us and we love the customers. Our progress and customer service is incredible! The business is absolutely booming and benefits are growing at an impeccable rate. There is no time to sleep- there's only time for growing and improving our movement we have set out for our customers and for the company/industry. Great company, great team, great environment.
Pros
Room to grow, benefits, learning, making an impact
Cons
i need a vacation!
This place is EPIC! I Love it here,I'm not going anywhere for a while
Working for this Company will make me rich! extremely structured,fun environment,great positive people.I have been here for about a year now and I've never been apart of such a good company.Management is awesome and no one is ever down my back.the bad thing is I wish I they would be open later so that I can work more but maybe in time.I hope to grow with this company and be a shinning star.
Pros
Great pay, cool people, smoke breaks when I want, close to everything food store ever, best location
Great work environment! Great people!
High energy. We get to work with inventors and their inventions from all over the country.

I'm very fortunate to be part of this award winning team!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Patent Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4