World Patent Marketing Employee Reviews

4.8
Ratings breakdown
It’s a Balancing Act but the Job is Exciting and Fulfilling
Vendor Management (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 4, 2015
Handling vendors from different parts of the world is a job that can keep you on your toes. It also requires juggling tasks and working with (sometimes) limited (human) resources to get the job on time. What is admirable about world patent marketing is they offer support to employees and give them the infrastructure needed to keep rolling out deliverables.
Pros
Action-oriented management team
Cons
Working on different time zones
A Healthy Work Environment for A Type Personalities
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 4, 2015
In some other company, my strong A type personality would be considered too much. At World Patent Marketing, my commanding presence became an advantage. Running on tight schedules and making sure that deadlines are met on time is not a task for the faint-hearted. I learned how to be firm and goal-oriented.
Pros
Supportive co workers
Cons
The AC is set up way too cold!
Dynamic and fast paced workplace where a healthy exchange of ideas is encouraged
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Manila, PHLOctober 29, 2015
Writing has always been an intense career. However, working at World Patent Marketing has elevated it to a whole new level. This is an office where ideas are bounced back and forth, and your opinion matters - as long as you make sense.

Never a dull moment here, you'd want to come in every day.
Pros
Travel bonuses and commissions
Cons
Not enough coffee mugs in the pantry
An Exciting Place to Work
Back Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 27, 2015
Everyone has a place in WPM! If you're a great talker -- the sales or marketing team is for you. If you're the quiet and organized type, then the backoffice will welcome you with open arms. If you're the artistic type may it be graphics or the written word, then the Art Department or New Room can definitely use you.

Never a dull moment!
Pros
If you want to work on weekends, you can!
Cons
Tons to do, so little time
Good Company high income potential
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLSeptember 13, 2015
Good Company to Work for, high income potential. Fun atmosphere and supportive mgt. Some red tape and politics but every corporation is same.
Thee best company to work for!!
Sales Sr.Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLMay 28, 2015
My experience with WPM has been a growing transformation.
The company provides you with all the tools for you to make you very successfulll!
Pros
Great Management - Friendly- Educational- Motivated Meetings - Amazing co-workers and good hours
Great work Enviornment
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FloridaMay 28, 2015
Great place to work for although challenging environment, have to work a lot of hours to succeed.

Very positive work environment, enjoy working with inventors and in the creative process helping secure patents.
Pros
Good Compensation Plan
Cons
No Healthcare
Productive, fun, fast paced environment with endless opportunities
Content Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLMay 28, 2015
World Patent Marketing is a business that is unlike any other company. It's a fast paced business filled with encouragement and opportunity, with a lot of room to grow in the industry. The business is so busy- to the point where I'm learning handfuls of innovative ways and processes to better myself and the company each and every day. I work between 10-14 hours every work day and I love it. The customers love us and we love the customers. Our progress and customer service is incredible! The business is absolutely booming and benefits are growing at an impeccable rate. There is no time to sleep- there's only time for growing and improving our movement we have set out for our customers and for the company/industry. Great company, great team, great environment.
Pros
Room to grow, benefits, learning, making an impact
Cons
i need a vacation!
This place is EPIC! I Love it here,I'm not going anywhere for a while
project manager- Jamel Carnegie (Current Employee) –  Miami beachMay 28, 2015
Working for this Company will make me rich! extremely structured,fun environment,great positive people.I have been here for about a year now and I've never been apart of such a good company.Management is awesome and no one is ever down my back.the bad thing is I wish I they would be open later so that I can work more but maybe in time.I hope to grow with this company and be a shinning star.
Pros
Great pay, cool people, smoke breaks when I want, close to everything food store ever, best location
Great work environment! Great people!
Global Patent Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami BeachMay 28, 2015
High energy. We get to work with inventors and their inventions from all over the country.

I'm very fortunate to be part of this award winning team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Patent Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.

World Patent Marketing Reviews by Location