World Pay Employee Review

A prefect place to get started!
Helpdesk Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2013
Typical day at World Pay- start with updates of previous days work flow. A quick glance at emails, a cup of good coffee and a good thought of unspoken words of how my day will go. On the phones I go - assisting my merchants on quick resolutions.
World Pay is a very focus environment, some of the hardest working people I know. World Pay has always shown Internal customer appreciation -from gifts to time off of the phone to enjoy seasonal festivities.
Management is very diverse, you will experience different styles and views of how to handle situations and on how to become proactive and get the most out of such a wonderful place.
One can always expect a daily challenge from a merchant or just learning new policies and procedures - its an opportunity to learn and grow and add to your knowledge base. A prefect place to get started.
Pros
Monthly Bonus
Cons
Need more advancment opportunities

Other World Pay Employee Reviews

Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 9, 2018
Great work environment really enjoyed working here I would have loved to continue to work here. I had to relocate out of state or I would still be working there
Inconsiderate and unprofessional
Support Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 25, 2018
After being placed under a new manager I was handled with a low sense of integrity. The manager would not budge on a strict adherence policy that even he could not comply with.