World Wide Technology Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 228 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJim Kavanaugh87%approve of Jim Kavanaugh's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
- Headquarters60 Weldon Pkwy. St. Louis MO, United States 63043
You're seeing World Wide Technology jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 1.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 51 questions about working at World Wide Technology. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from World Wide Technology employees.
Insights from 103 Indeed users who have interviewed with World Wide Technology within the last 5 years.
To explain the processes I would follow in the role that I was being interviewed for.
What experiece i have before
Experience, Job relevance to applied for position, IT background, etc
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- World Wide Technology