World Wide Technology, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great place to work.
ITC Technician (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILMay 23, 2018
Even though I was only a temp I really felt at home here. The working environment was top notch and management was always willing to help you out. If given the opportunity I would definitely return.
May 30, 2018

Thank you! I hope we're able to work together again. Best of luck.

Great company to work for
Senior EUC Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 27, 2018
I worked on a temporary project, the work itself was demanding due to the nature of the contract but overall it was a great experience. The internal WWT engineering team was very competent starting with the manager down to the team leads and engineering staff. Really cool down to earth professionals who take pride in their work.
May 30, 2018

Thank you for the feedback and thanks for your time working with us.

nice and fast pace learning
Image Technician/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 20, 2018
i loved working here, it was so happy, full, learning environment in the programing computers, servers, and laptops for company. it place where and growing and into different fields.
Pros
moving up
Cons
being on feet alot
Productive work place for those who love marketing
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  KingstonMarch 12, 2018
Being use to the healthcare environment and helping people. Its a bit difficult sitting at the desk typing all day. it very boring. limited people to interact with just answering the phone create invoice or quotation and email or request purchase order to be delivered. But that is just about me there are other employee who love and enjoy their job 24/7.
Pros
Discount on electronics
Cons
Small pay if you dont sell to make commission
High Pace
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 3, 2018
They mak eyou find your own job in the company. Its not a bad place. But i dont see it as the employee's job to look for work in the own company..i mean really.
Terrible place to work
supply chain (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILFebruary 23, 2018
at first they draw you in and make you think this place is going to be different, but you will quickly learn that the people there are very cliquish. Management preaches about culture but they dont practice what they preach. I worked in the office and this was probably my worst professional experience.
Pros
insurance
Cons
everything else
April 13, 2018

Thank you. Hopefully some of your concerns have been addressed as a result of "town halls" which took place earlier this year. Good luck.

Great Place to Work
Global IT Solutions Integrator - Network Services (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 19, 2018
Highly Collaborative workplace with great, professional leaders. Some of the brightest people I have ever had the pleasure working within the IT industry.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Company growing fast and trying to keep up with change controls.
Great place poot management
Aerotek Temp (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILFebruary 10, 2018
They like to play favoruites, be careful with what you say and who you say it too. If you're a women and wear spandex, you're instantly a winner in their eyes.
Fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILFebruary 6, 2018
I loved working there very family oriented held family events always feed you and a lot of opportunity if you struggle they will work with you to get the job done
Pros
always fed you
Cons
very cold in the winter time
great place to work
Lead Rack and Stack Technician (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILFebruary 6, 2018
The summary of " great place to work" is all needs to be said. No one out there could close to the environment of WWT.
Always a great day at work and Management is TOP notch
Can be fun to work for depending on the plans they have for you
Lead Technician/Installer (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILJanuary 16, 2018
Supervisors often give lead/teams plenty of space to operate.

Engineers can be great to work with or micro-managers depending on project

Opportunities to learn new skills is limited by management's desires for you.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere
Cons
lack of communication, little advancement opportunity
Just not serious
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOJanuary 10, 2018
The company, as a whole, is great. But, the Supply Chain Operations division is inbred, immature, overly-relaxed, Everything focuses on the individual, feelings, community outreach, team lunches, Instagram posts. This division has plenty of $$$ but doesn't really work to produce anything.
fun place that pays like fast food
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILAugust 23, 2017
I worked there for 7 years. I started in the warehouse and was hired on permanently after about 6 months. Eventually I moved into an office role as a Supply Chain Analyst. The warehouse pay was decent, but the culture was pretty awful. It was stressful with long hours, and terrible management. When I moved to the office, the culture and hours improved, but the pay was awful. There were no starting minimum salaries, and what seemed like no real thought put into who got promotions. The worse you were at your job, the faster they promoted you or fired you, depending on what seemed like only how much the management liked you. The supervisors are "nonworking" supervisors. They don't know how to do what their employees do. They just kind of know how to manage people. The managers are worse, as they often don't even have the ability to do anything but ask the supervisors to ask their employees to do things. They are way too out of touch with their employees. My direct coworkers were what made me love to work there. We were a fun group who worked like a dream team. Everyone was friendly, and we were more like family than coworkers. I also loved my actual job functions. I left on great terms (because of a move), but would hesitate to return if given the opportunity because of the terrible pay.
Pros
great coworkers, amazing insurance benefits
Cons
terrible management, terrible pay
Mt Juliet is terrible.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mt. Juliet, TNAugust 22, 2017
Employees are treated badly here.Management is terrible.Good employees are forced out for speaking up about bad stuff.Manager lies about everything and anything.This is a low profit warehouse so corporate offers no support to employees.Supervisors are cut throat and unhelpful.No appreciation for bonus that employees make manager and don't get.No chance for advancement unless manager is your buddy or family.Seek employment elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
Dishonest culture, no support, lazy supervisor's, low pay
Fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILAugust 21, 2017
Don't expect the culture they preach about. Or reasonable pay for work.Great environment but the pay ours not enough for the work. All employees shouldn't be paid the same as drivers. Low yearly raises.
Great Place to Work but bad pockets of management
Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 8, 2017
The executives are great! However, there are bad pockets of management within multiple departments that upper management seem to ignore. The benefits are AMAZING!
Benefits
Cons
Compensation
Don't go to Mt.Juliet TN
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mt. Juliet, TNAugust 3, 2017
Most unprofessional management I've ever worked for.Never expect the truth or anything resembling honesty from this manager or the supervisors.Employees who speak up or question the underhanded things that go on here are run off.Employees receive zero back up from supervisors,no HR in building either.Nepotism is the game here where only the good ole buddy system counts.Manager harps on a bonus only he gets and does nothing for the employees who make his check.Never got a straight answer or the honest truth about anything the whole time I worked here ever.Low pay with joke raises.Raises are not based on work ,based on managers whims or if he like you.Worst work experience Ive ever had.Seek employment elsewhere.
Pros
None in Mt.Juliet
Cons
Shady dishonest management, dishonest culture, manager only worried about lining his pockets at employees expense
Mt.juliet/Nashville was the worst place I've ever worked
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mt. Juliet, TNJuly 31, 2017
Manager is a compulsive liar.Supervisors are lazy,dishonest and will not help employees or offer any kind of support.Supervisors always wait for the office to clear out and then would leave mid shift never to be seen again.No HR in the premises or state,so management runs wild.Only friends and family of manager get ahead.No minority's or women in leadership roles,racist atmosphere.Cant keep help,low pay and a culture of dishonesty.No appreciation for the employees that keep the doors open.Raises are a joke.Management will do anything to get their bonus (that no one but management gets) at all costs.Worst place ever.
Pros
Manager buys popsicles when it's hot...instead of real raises.
Cons
Dishonest management, nepotism, low pay, no appreciation
Wish I didn't have to leave
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOJuly 30, 2017
My husband's job is relocating us to another state, but otherwise I would work here to retirement. It's a great company with a great culture, and I can't recommend it enough!
Great Place to work
Consulting Solutions Architect (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 30, 2017
Lower management is not great. Staff in St, Louis have it the best, but employees that are remote or in small offices, we are forgotten. Organizations are disorganized when it comes to playing in the big leagues.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
not great if not based in St. Louis Mo