Worldgate

• Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things

Great Company to Work For

I was an onsite consultant to a large school district. Very fast-paced environment with interaction with many departments within the District (Operations, Facilities Management, Transportation, Office of Specialized Services and IT). I learned to work independently and quickly - having to report to the C-Level management. The hardest part of the job was managing our vendor and their development of our very customized application. The most enjoyable part of the job was giving back to the community and helping parents get their children to school safely and on time.

Bad employee treatment

A typical day at work would be me coming in on time and doing my job and others as well in order to stay on point with where we would need to be for each event.I learned how harsh a workplace could be, how people are in the real world, how good my work ethic is, how bad I want to keep working, my intentions for my career choice, and my limits with endurance.The management for the worldgate was really complicated. My manager was barely ever around and there were many layoffs. Ive had a few managers and they really didnt do their job like they were supposed to.Ive had only one co-worker and he did ok on the job but things definitely wouldn't get done or get done well, without me. But other than that, he was a good guy that did a good job with helping me with whatever I needed assistance with.I would say the hardest part of my job was that I had to deal with how corrupt the workplace was. I still dealt with it tho.I enjoyed doing the job type that fitted me and my strengths.

Pros

i knew almost everyone that worked there, enjoyed conversating with them while on my breaks.

Cons

the higher ranked staff, the working comditions.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worldgate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Worldgate Reviews by Location