WorldPay Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A Great Place To Work
Application Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, UKJune 21, 2018
I was part of Application Management at WorldPay when I left, from my experience I can assure anyone considering working in this team that, as of when I left in 2016, the department was full of management that prioritized team growth, fought for fair pay, advancement and recognition of member accomplishments, and worked with employees to ensure every employee had the resources they needed to do their work efficiently. The roles within the team varied extensively, from events to problem solving to maintenancem hotfix creation and bash scripting.
Pros
great atmosphere, advancement opportunities, good pay
Cons
stressful situations, time sensitive work
Great place work and grow professionally.
Senior Oracle DBA/Golden Gate Administrator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2018
I have been working at WorldPay since 2011 till date. WorldPay offers young professionals the opportunity to grow, showcase their talent and creative potential.
Platinum Service Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 7, 2018
i enjoy working at Worldpay. the supervisor are very helpful. Received help whenever i needed it. Opportunity to advance within the company . Great location.
great
Senior Customer Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 7, 2018
a typical day at work involves helping clients with issues and account management.
I learned a lot of skills such as more in-depth research, billing, account management
it has it moments as all cultures do
dealing with irate customers is the difficult part of my day
being apart of a good team
Inside Sales
Senior Inside Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 25, 2018
I sold credit card processing to professional and small business so they could take payments from their customers. It was online, in person, over the phone and mobile.
The New WorldPay
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 24, 2018
when i was first hired, this was the place to be. good compensation, ok working hours in a very collaborative environment. WorldPay treated us well. After the merger, it was a different story. the new company cut cost which cut out a lot of our activities.
Pros
free lunch at the beginning of the month
Cons
Merger with Vantiv
Worldwide company, growing fast
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 9, 2018
The company is growing quickly, and it shows in some aspects. Overall though the company is certainly one of the better ones I have worked for. If you don't mind working in a fairly stressful environment at least 40% of the time (unless it is the holidays then it is 100%), then this job is one you should give a shot.
Experience at WorldPay
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2018
Overall a good company. Dealt with Sales Rep calling in asking questions about their account. Many weren't to knowledgeable about processes, with that I blame their managers for not giving them necessary tools for their job. Would give status of accounts, rates, fees, and send request to other departments for Sales Reps. Work place very laid back and relaxed. not to much micromanaging. I enjoyed people I worked with and some of the Sales Reps I talked to on regular bases
Fine for learning about payments
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2018
The best thing I took away from this experience was learning about the payments industry and how integral it is for a business of any size to have a handle on their card processing. Drawbacks included a sizeable set of bureaucratic hurdles in getting work done and significant uncertainty in the product and client management portfolios due to the recent acquisition. by Vantiv.
Pros
Fine on work-life balance and PTO
Cons
Compensation was below average
Family of familiar faces
Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAFebruary 10, 2018
No job is ever really bad unless they don't pay you. With that being said I failed to submit a timesheet once before and it took nearly a month to correct the issue. Other than that Worldpay has been great to me.

Want to know more about WorldPay?

Ask a question
Very exciting company to work for
Director of Sales - NCR Channel (Current Employee) –  Mid-AtlanticFebruary 9, 2018
Unfortunately due to the recent Vantiv acquisition, many areas of the organization were removed, and replaced by tenure Vantiv employees. Was not opportunity to meet with the new leadership and discuss your role with the organization, or have the option to maintain your position.

I understand acquisitions are always difficult times, however in the past organizations I was with have always combined headcount rather than reduce it.
Pros
Tons of potential for anyone at the company for growth
Cons
I think the culture will shift to a more negative direction with the new leadership
A place from which to grow
Platinum Customer Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2018
Worldpay was a great place to grow skills in the technical support and customer service field. Agents learn to upsale, troubleshoot, and manage accounts for business clients. The bonus structure changed periodically making incentives fleeting.
Sales Director - Work Day
Sales Director for National Business Unit (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 29, 2018
There are lots of phone calls and emails in every day at Worldpay as a Sales Director. Mainly to keep projects on path and to keep new opportunities coming into to our fast moving sales pipelines. Every month includes meetings out of state, trades shows or partner events where new leads and strengthen existing relationships with partners or direct business. Face to face meetings are always the preferred method of doing business if possible.

There is a certain amount of "homework" that goes into each new opportunity we approach. It could be accessing a companies needs or determined technology that might better our position in the sales cycle. Either way, better prepared make us better abled to close business by being ready.

Navigating the workings for the company and getting the proper people rallied behind a plan is the toughest part of the job. Being creative and persistent is required to hit sales goals and succeed at Worldpay. The technology we offer and the needs of our existing and new prospects is constantly changing and challenging us to do and provide better than ever before. That's what makes it fun.
Pros
Fair Pay
Merger integration in progress
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2018
Worldpay is acquired by a new company and is going through many changes. Employees are concerned about their job security and actively seeking for new opportunities.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Many unknowns of the future
Great Place to work
Operations Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2018
Working at Worldpay taught me a lot about the credit card processing industry. I learned so much and also gained growth within myself just by working at this company.When I began my career at Worldpay, I started out as a Customer Support Specialist handling small and large merchants who processed credit card transactions through our terminals. While enjoying my time there, I merged into learning how IRS Gross Sales are reported, Federal Tax Ids are implemented, and what happens when there are discrepancies with reporting to the IRS. Within only a year and a half I was promoted to an Operations Compliance Analyst where I was responsible with creating and revising 1099-Ks, managing the process of backup withholding, and updating over 9,000 accounts for Federal Tax Ids and Gross Sales. I loved working for Worldpay, and there is nothing that I would change about this company.
Pros
Health and Benefits, Pto, Schedule, Location
Cons
Merger
It was great when I was there
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2018
A lot has changed since I was there. When I was there, I loved it. I loved my job. the people I worked with and the benefits were good as well as salary. They went public after several years of being there.
Great culture, work smart!
ATS Administrator & Reports Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2018
Worldpay is a great place to work. Lot of enthusiasm and passion for what we do, and an emphasis on finding smarter ways to accomplish goals. They're fun and very honest; management does a great job of skip-level communication. A more open/supportive employer, they actually believe that you can have fun-colored (read: unnatural) hair without it impairing you or your neighbors' ability to do your jobs.
Very Productive
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2018
A typical day at Worldpay is taking approximately 35+ calls per day. Of course you have your 2 15-minute breaks and a 30 minute or hour lunch of your preference. I have learned a lot while working in this company and have definitely advanced myself as a business professional. Management is outstanding. My questions are always answered and they attend to everyone's needs as much as possible. Everyone lives up to the Worldpay culture here. The hardest part of the job were answering particular questions that merchants had or finding out why they have been charged when they should not have been and come to find out we could not credit them the money they lost. Breaking the news to them when it's not good is the hardest part. The most enjoyable part is just working with my colleagues. They keep me going day to day and I could not have made it very far without them.
Pros
Management.
Cons
The way things are handled.
Productive and great place to work
Operations Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 5, 2018
WorldPay is a great place to work. There are awesome options for career advancement and learning seminars. The people that work there are fun, cooperative, and helpful.
benefits
High pressure sales culture
National Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 14, 2017
Underpaid for the amount of work they expect, 30-40 door to door prospecting daily with 400 leads entered in salesforce monthly with 8 approved deals and no leads. Unrealistic sales goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorldPay. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight