WorldRemit Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work environment
Commercial Finance/Pricing Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Greater LondonAugust 9, 2017
WorldRemit was a a company that took pride in having a work culture that suited the needs of all their employees. There was plenty of opportunity to learn, and as an Intern I truly loved all the real hands on experience I was receiving. Everyday I was assigned a new project that would alway test my abilities, but would teach me new aspects in my field of study. The work culture was amazing, the company always wanted to make sure the employees were happy and never wanted anyone over due it with their work load. It was a remarkable experience being able to be apart of that company for that short time.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Try to stay above it all
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 19, 2017
You will be on phones most of the time, but sometimes emails and chat are assigned. Transaction monitoring task is given to people of a more analytical mindset. Great camaraderie with your coworkers. Managers will try to get to know you and be there for you, however they had so much to do that they can barely manage. Almost impossible to get a work life balance with the crazy scheduling which is never consistent from month to month or even week to week.
Above Average Pay, Unpleasant Overall Experience
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 21, 2016
The job was exciting initially, but eventually turned into a grueling and monotonous daily experience. Most of the managers are pretty good but a couple are awful. Lots of micromanaging, inability to recognize and identify talent.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Poor management/leadership, similar to a call center