This place consumes your entire life. They constantly expect more and more of you, your contract is written in an extremely sketchy way so that they can make changes whenever they want, you are not warned in any way that your pay will decrease after your first season, they constantly treat you like you are behind regardless of if you’re ahead. Nothing is never enough. Every season they increase your workload and never offer a penny more.
The people are great. The environment and culture keep me coming back.
I loved going to work everyday the first 10 years. The last few years were tough to get excited due to so many changes happening with the growth of this company.
- How do you feel about the future of WorldStrides?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at WorldStrides?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at WorldStrides?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at WorldStrides?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at WorldStrides?2 people answered
- What is WorldStrides sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- How flexible are your working hours at WorldStrides?One person answered
- What is a typical day like for you at WorldStrides?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make WorldStrides a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the best part of working at WorldStrides?One person answered