Worldwide Express Employee Reviews

great office environment
Customer Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 18, 2018
great office environment and management, poor advancement opportunity. You will work a lot of hours. The office management is wonderful. The company support office is the backbone.
Pros
great office environment and management
Cons
poor advancement opportunity
Corporate takeover
Senior Freight Coordinator - Quoting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Albany, NY 12203June 29, 2018
Corporate office shut down our location after buying franchise. Impersonal business that does not value the loyalty and talent of their employees. Would not recommend joining this company.
BlackBalled
Truckload/Freight Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 29, 2018
Worldwide Express is the typical corporate America type company. They put on a "we care about you" face but don't intend to reinforce that motto in the end. We were let go by the corporate office after our office being open for nearly 20 years.
Good Job
Logistics Coordinator/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Middlesex, NJMay 22, 2018
Once again I wish not to write a review. I worked in one of the franchise locations and the owners I worked for were amazing as well as the entire office staff. If they were still owned by the same owners I would highly recommend a position with the location I worked at in NJ
wwe capstone
Capstone Project (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 20, 2018
I did my capstone project for my senior engineering project for worldwide express. they were a great company and the company advisors were very friendly.
Great Place to Work but all about the Numbers
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 7, 2018
Worldwide Express has a great culture and management in the Saint Louis office and they offer a decent work-life balance. Unfortunately their expectations are unrealistic.
Productive, challenging and fun place to work
US/MX Account Management Director (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2018
Worldwide Express are franchisees and all will depend who the owner of the franchisee you work for is.

However, most of the owners I met were great. It's a very competitive, fun environment. The limitations will be your own self. You can grow as much as you want to and commission packages are great.

The owner of my franchisee, was a great human being! Always giving the support to grow professionally and personally. Working at Worldwide Express was a fun and wonderful experience. It's a great product and if you are as lucky as I was, you'll have tons of great opportunities to grow as well.
Pros
Flexible, fun, competitive, $$$
Its okay
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 27, 2018
Overall it's a good company to work for. Training is good but if you don't get along with your manager then good luck staying there. They will try everything yo let you go
Nice place to work
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 23, 2018
I've been working for the company about 2 years and I can say my experience has been great. The company culture is awesome; a lot of great young sales people. You have to be motivated like any sales job and If you do good the pay is also good.
Awesome experience
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAApril 18, 2018
Really great manager and really helped me develop my skills and truly cared about me

Great kids i got to work with as well and they were all athletes with same mindset as me
Love the job, but the pay is not nearly enough.
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 15, 2018
Love the job, but the pay is not nearly enough.
They pay a gas allowance but you go over it every month, there is no 401k match, the base pay is not enough to cover all bills and the compensation for each account is hardly enough to make the job worth it. Unless you bring on 5 extremely qualified account a month, you will be living practically on your base pay for a very long time.
Cold Call Warrior
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 11, 2018
This is business door to door sells. You go to every door trying to convert overnight shipping from fedex to ups. There are residuals so you can build a solid book of business
Pros
Residual income
Cons
Cold calling everyday
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 5, 2018
Benifits are well manage, environment is very exceptional and upbeat.

Upper management has very high expectation in a tight time frame,
average work week will consist of 10 to 12 hours daily. Manage your time accordingly before starting your work day.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
A Great Work Place
UPS Operations Specialist 2 (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 4, 2018
I think the cultural environment at Worldwide Express was amazing. The Team building events and working together to continue to build the company is amazing. You are never left alone to do the job by yourself. There is always help if needed. The company is always doing events for their employees. They are always on your side when it comes to stressful work or an angry customer. I will say that at times in the UPS Operations position, there can be a little micro managing at times. Overall, the company is very amazing. I hope to find another place like this one as I relocate.
Pros
Team Building, cultural environment, understandable work.
Cons
Micro Managing at times in UPS Operations
good pay but bad managemet
Senior Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 8, 2018
they pay good but management is bad. this is not an IT company. you dont know where the company is going. everything is a surprise.They dont respect their employees.
Good place for experience
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 5, 2018
Good place to get direct, full-cycle, sales experience. Management stinks. Don't do anything but ride around in a car with someone all day. When you ask for help or for them to work on your behalf, they say no.
Good entry level sales job
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAFebruary 14, 2018
Good place to begin your sales career. Good training, both on and off site. Ways to advance to management. Very fast-paced and need to be self motivated.
Great First Employer
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAJanuary 17, 2018
Worldwide Express is a great place to work to gain experience and knowledge after college. It is enjoyable but challenging in a good way. Everyday is different and you learn so much more than just the basics of the transportation industry. Management needs improvement and development. There is not much room fro advancement. Overall a decent first employer.
Great Leadership and Culture in PacNW
Regional Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 8, 2018
I worked at Worldwide Express for multiple years and had a great experience. If your looking to jump start your career in sales; Worldwide Express PacNW is the place to look. I learned valuable personal and professional skills that can be transferable to any industry. I highly recommend Worldwide Express PacNW.
Great entry level position
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 4, 2018
Worldwide Express as far as I know now works with UPS. There is a larger market now with that partnership. They have one of the best training programs for new employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worldwide Express. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.6InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

1.7Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight