Worldwide Flight Services Employee Reviews

Extremely stressful poor management
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 21, 2019
70% of the workforce stands around watching the rest work. When management is inform they very rarely say anything to said employees. When management does say something if the employee gets loud the manager will walk away
Pros
Vending machines in breakroom
Fast workplace.. great workers
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 18, 2019
Dealing with amazons boxes 8 hour of the day can be stressful but also gainful by working through out your 8 hours with work that’s needed to be done.. all while keeping the safety at a all time high
Pros
Allways work to be done..
Cons
Bathrooms don’t work sometimes...
bad place to be at
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 15, 2019
company just started in air port and nothing was set up. schedules were in place a day or two prior to the start day. a lot of call offs with little to no disciplinary action
Interesting
RAMP AGENT (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 11, 2019
Get full Access to behind the Airport areas, Have to be there really early A RAMP Agent basically loads the plans with baggage and unloads them. They also provide plan wing security.
Pros
Get full Access to behind the Airport areas
Cons
Have to be there really early
Great Work Environment
Ramp Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 10, 2019
Very fast paced work environment, but not too stressful. Great management team, they are very laid back majority of the time unless there is a ton of work to be done.
fun place to work
Ramp Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 9, 2019
could not ask for a better group of people to work with its unfortunate that we are only getting three hour shifts four days a week beings to where its a new airline to Tucson hoping to pick up more flights and more hours.
Pros
friendly work environment
Cons
not enough hours
Very productive working environment
Warehouse Worker/ scanner (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 29, 2019
Great job, good pay. Good staff. This job is great If you go to school or have kids different shift at different time of the day, good benefits, always fun to work around planes
Good inform crews
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Montrose, COJanuary 28, 2019
Loading and unloading planes,
Learn about airline security
Working with people with different backgrounds
Waiting for delayed flights could become tedious.
Pros
Some flight cost decrease
Cons
No heathcare
WFS review
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYJanuary 25, 2019
Our day starts with a pre-ops meeting to get the daily information out to all employees. Then we assess the freight situation leaving and coming in to dictate where our people will be working. The flow changes constantly so people have to be able to change what they are working on quickly and frequently. We build and break down a lot of freight daily so knowledge of the various tasks is critical.
Pros
Good people working here
Cons
3rd party labor contract
Not a comfortable place to work in your not part of their family
Cargo Agent (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 23, 2019
This company was going through some changes and they were not considerate to the workers and most was family and friends . If you didn't fit in to how they ran things, even if they were wrong. they would penalized you by changing your hours not give you the help that you need. Didn't care about how you got there what kind of weather. Fell and hurt myself going their in the snow and all the supervisor was worried about is that I didn't fall on the property. And said if i go home it would be against my 90 day trail period. also offer my a different job and training that didn't happen. The position I was offer when I started their never prevailed. Most of my time was sitting and watching other people do their work, for months Until I started to complaining.
Pros
They gave me a job when I needed one, even if wasn't what i was offer when I took the job.
Cons
Disrespectful, unorganized, uncaring
absolute trash
Ramp (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 21, 2019
keep looking you'll want to quit in a month trust me as soon as i find another job im gone night management trash day time favorited if you don't kiss cheeks your going nowhere..
Pros
hahaha
Cons
everything about this comapny
Great coworkers
Passenger Service Agent/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 20, 2019
As a supervisor in WFS I have no complains about the account I supervise. the management needs a lot of improvement, the pay for supervisor needs to improve as well, since we are not hourly pay we don't get pay for overtime, nor we get paid for holidays.
passenger (customer) service agent
passenger (customer) service agent (Former Employee) –  worldwide flight services, trenton, njJanuary 16, 2019
I can work evening full or part time . I am willing come to work soon as I be interview for the job.
I am able to work with other cable too get paid training.
Pros
day of paid off
Cons
short break lease half hour
Easy going if you have some customer service
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 10, 2019
Is a good company to work for . The company just need to add more flight or get other account to work for other airlines , so when is slow season we can peak up hours .
Pros
Great pay
Cons
You work only few hours on slow season.
Don't waste your time.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 24, 2018
Both management and co-workers are unprofessional, juvenile, messy, malicious, and deceptive. Pay is low and co-workers will steal your rides just to get the $1 tip that the customer in mandated to give. No opportunity for advancement. Hostile and unfriendly work environment. No support from management, you'll get in trouble for calling the supervisor. Look elsewhere.
unproductive
Ramp Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 18, 2018
exhausting, over worked
management is poor
Working conditions are unsafe and unfollowed.
we are forced to work over 80hrs a week
understaffed at every avenue of the company
Pros
N/a
Cons
work hours
good place to work with good people
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Belgrade, MTDecember 15, 2018
I enjoyed working here. the job was fast paced and enjoyable most of the time. The people were fun to work with. The only downside was the flight benefits were not great.
Pros
good people, gppd pay
Cons
lots of downtime in slow season
Great start into the airline industry
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 12, 2018
At least here in Vermont. It was a close knit team, and we worked well together. Most of the time the things that were suppose to make our jobs easier (i.e. radios to communicate with or the computer to scan passengers tickets to get on the plane) broke down or stopped working or got lost. We still got the job done exactly as planned and on time.
Pros
Time goes really fast
Cons
Bad pay
Okay place to work
Ramper (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 12, 2018
I only worked there for a couple months. If someone doesn't show up to work, WFS does nothing about it and sometimes you get screwed. I was a ramper and had to bring in a plane all by myself because my fellow employees decided they didn't want to work that day. No one gets fired for not showing up to work. Poorly ran in certain locations
nothing to talk about
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 11, 2018
overall poor rating equipment in poor conditions poor management only concerned about co lacking the tools to get job done workers constantly quiting not enough to work a flight
Pros
bad hours
Cons
poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worldwide Flight Services. Our community is ready to answer.