Worldwide Flight Services Employee Reviews

Do not reccomend
ramp agent (Current Employee) –  Fletcher, NCSeptember 21, 2018
Management does not seem to care if you are sick or hurt. No Workers comp, me and my husband both had severe injuries. Does not care about safety of other employees and are widely understaffed in all states/bases/airports. I do not recommend this company to anyone who is looking to make a living, no flight benefits, no benefits at all. Just management yelling down your throat and that is with us working for this company for 3 years.
Okay Place to work.
Manager Office Cargo Services (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 21, 2018
Worked in Cargo as a Manager. Operation was 24/7 withe 3 shifts. First shift started at 0600, 2nd Shift 1400 and 3rd shift 2200. Management was okay but we lacked in retaining personnel so we were short at times which made it difficult to do the job properly. Attendance was always a problem with employees. The personnel that did work there for the most part were pleasant and worked hard. Learned a lot in the Airline Cargo business.
Worldwide Flight Services
Front Office Operation Lead (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYSeptember 15, 2018
Most days at WFS are stressful and some days are not. Worldwide Flight Services is understaffed and could possibly be a great place to work with the proper staffing. The hardest part of the job is to deal with the different personalities there.
Does follow Set Policies and Procedures
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYSeptember 12, 2018
This Company does not follow its own policies and procedures. It is more focused on blaming employees for doing things incorrectly that training them on the appropriate way to handle situations. There is no type of training program in place. Management is quick to put people on corrective action instead of training them for success.
Cons
No Breaks, never enough help, Upper Management rarely available
We all work and focus on work, no entertainment time.
WFS Cargo Agent / Import and Export Department (Current Employee) –  Miami, FlSeptember 7, 2018
We used to help each other as a team and there was no hardest part of the job. In general we had a good environment at work, even thought it could present a delay or a stressful moment; all personnel was prepared to do their jobs and they would take it in progress with no difficult effort. In case of any rush we solved it as a team helping each other.
Pros
We had vacation days
Cons
they make abuse of power in be halve of the employees.
Overwhelmed and underpaid.
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia paSeptember 6, 2018
Poor management, Poor staffing, poor salary. Human resources doesn't resolve any issues a employee has. The turn over rate is extremely high, the workload is overwhelming with no real help from supervisors or managers. Employees are poorly trained.
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Humble TexasSeptember 4, 2018
Yes, it is a good place, I like the hard work place and moving all time and give to customers good services and drive forklift safe and security to me and coworkers
not well managed
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 31, 2018
the company made me feel like if i wasn't a certain race i wasn't able to get a higher and also i never enjoyed my job.
the job was easy
payroll keeps messing my checks
Productive occasionally
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYAugust 31, 2018
I enjoyed just about every person i met at this company. Despite that I wish there was more to do when you would hit those dead periods that can last up to 2 or more hours.
Pros
Great pay, and hours
Cons
Fork lift drivers SERIOUSLY lack personal safety for others
Not recommended
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAAugust 29, 2018
Not willing to disclose personal thoughts. Worked fifteen years at this company and have no positive comments to offer.. Promises made by the company are not honored.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Do not work here
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75263August 27, 2018
This is by far the absolute worst company I have ever worked around. Management is 99% non existent, if you even know who is in charge. Zero communication, zero leadership, zero information or help available. Safety and training is a joke. Advancement is seemingly given on ethnicity and gender rather than ability. HR is truly un-organized and a joke. Supposed to be union environment but no one at DFW knows who union people even are, and no union books/info given to us. Payroll is bad. Checks often wrong, but we don’t know who to talk to about errors. I have been with WFS for close to 5 years and I am actively seeking other employment. Only work here if you have no other options, otherwise you will waste your time and life. Your schedule will change from day to day, you will work horrible hours and quickly burn out. No one there knows what is going on. Bad bad bad!!
Pros
Cons
Payroll, Hr, management, schedules
Wfs
Passenger Service Agent (Korean Airlines) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 25, 2018
Company is a very nice company to work for. Great people that work well with each other and know how to anticipate next move over others to help the flow of work.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
productive
Office agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 23, 2018
I would say a regular day at world wide flight services included a fast paced environment with an abundant amount of tasks that had to be completed by the end of the shift.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
poor scheduling
For Long term status
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 22, 2018
There is always an opportunity to be promoted or upgrade position within the company. Management should be fair and should not show favoritism in front of other employees. Manager should appreciate employees by saying a simple thankyou or words that can motivate them.
Quick Hiring
Airport Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 21, 2018
They are almost always hiring so getting the job isn't difficult. If you want an introduction into airport work this company is the ticket in. They don't pay as well as other airlines or airport service companies but still pay enough to make ends meet. Work pace has its high points and low points varying on when flights come in. Management is good and reliable and coworkers are easy to get along with which is important since you will work in teams. Overall good entry level job with opportunities for advancement, or just a good place to get some experience.
Pros
Easy hiring, Good Work Pace, Extra Hours Avaliable, Good Beginner Experience, Union Job
Cons
Not Great Pay, Peak Hours Hectic, Slow Wage Increase, Physical Labor
the people
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 18, 2018
the people who work there don't like to get things done on time, or are just lazy. the money isn't enough to get by on your own while working in the heat. to me it just isn't worth it.
Pros
the hours arent bad
Cons
no time for family, they always want you to come in on your days off, the union is horrid.
productive and fun
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 6, 2018
you have to greet passengers from flights, help with any issues needed like help fill out forms or baggage. check in passports, verify expiration date and if its the same passenger in front of you. help board plane
Pros
discount on airport property
Cons
very stressful
you will meet people from around the world
Passenger assistance and Baggage handler (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 5, 2018
my job in the airport needs strength which is not properly compesated and don't have medical insurance
for what ever happened to you it will be at your risk.
Pros
unexpected monetary tips
Cons
not enough people to do the job
Worst place to work. Management horrible.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Punta Gorda, FLAugust 5, 2018
Horrible place to work. Extreme temperatures, incompetent management. They play favorites. Management sits on their butt at picnic table smoking for hours while yelling at workers. Favorite workers get to sit on their butt smoking with management while the rest of us work. Yells at workers for not working fast enough. Unsafe working conditions. Generator started on fire three times, cords unsafe. Proper cleaning supplies not provided.
Learing new experience
Ramp/warehouse (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 3, 2018
Fun place to work, friendly people surrounding the area. Learning more experience on ramp and warehouse. Very exciting place to work, knowing that I have learned a lot of things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worldwide Flight Services. Our community is ready to answer.