Worldwide Flight Services Employee Reviews

Great start into the airline industry
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 12, 2018
At least here in Vermont. It was a close knit team, and we worked well together. Most of the time the things that were suppose to make our jobs easier (i.e. radios to communicate with or the computer to scan passengers tickets to get on the plane) broke down or stopped working or got lost. We still got the job done exactly as planned and on time.
Pros
Time goes really fast
Cons
Bad pay
nothing to talk about
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 11, 2018
overall poor rating equipment in poor conditions poor management only concerned about co lacking the tools to get job done workers constantly quiting not enough to work a flight
Pros
bad hours
Cons
poor management
Repetative work environment with relative challenges
Lead Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDDecember 8, 2018
Every flight our company works is unique in its own way of check in and departure process. Even though our general process doesn't change, we face minor set backs of maintenance issues or weather delays and have to discuss options and policies with upset customers on a rare basis. The people I work with and work for are like a family, we all help out when needed.
Pros
family like atmosphere with coworkers and fun work environment
Cons
lack of benefits
Wrolwide Flight Services
Warehouse Agent (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 6, 2018
My very first job gave me alot of experience in a very short time. because I am a fast learner, I quickly learned alot of things each week that comes by. Thanks to WFS for such good experience.
Pros
Free Water
Cons
Short Breaks and Alot of down times
Job is for first time job seekers
Agent (Former Employee) –  Kenner, LANovember 26, 2018
The pay is $9 in Kenner. Typically the managers show up an hour later than everyone else. No communication before the aircraft arrives. There is however a lot of yelling when it does. Not worth the $20 a day. Good job for college students or first time job seekers.
Pros
May go an hr or more with doing absolutely nothing
Cons
Everything else
Lazy employees who collect a paycheck for new phones and rims
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 19, 2018
The employees there need to go back to high school. Cliques and trash talking instead of doing their job. The contract was with UPS and their employees/managers treated me better, go there instead. If you really want to work with planes work for an airline or another contractor. If you just want some extra money ask your parents for an allowance.
Pros
Nothing at all.
Cons
I quit.
Don't do it
Lead Cargo Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntsville alNovember 12, 2018
When a company has an ad in the paper all. The. Time for over a year there is a reason. If you like stacking thousands of boxes in the elements then come on down. You will make more at ups/fed ex but come on down anyway. Your schedule is based on "aircraft arrival schedule" which is a humane way of saying you are on call 24/7/365.
Pros
See some nice cars come off the plane
Cons
On call 24/7/365. You will have. 0 weekends off if you work here
Incompetent
Agent (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYNovember 11, 2018
This place is a joke. No proper structure; highly neglectful of fellow staff and employees. No equal treatment. Awful pay in contrast with the work load. No proper communication among memebers/employees.
Building 73 sucks.
Cons
No work ethic
Ac cold lunchroom/lockerroom/hot showers
Ramp Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HINovember 3, 2018
The job could be stressful at times when space was tight or shipments were damaged. Shifts could be long when flights are delayed and you are waiting for freight.
Pros
Pay and wrokplace
Cons
Waiting for delayed flights
fun place
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 2, 2018
i get bags for flights of international.
what i learned that the job can be hard but very fun and exciting to see things come off the plane.
everyone is nice and friendly
Pros
down time
Cons
friendly, fun
hours
Bagroom Lead(LAX Airport) (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 1, 2018
i was promised hours but got like 15-20 hours a week that isn't enough for all my bills and expenses. Very disappointed with there poor managing skills and there favoritism with others .
Cons
not enough hours
dont do it
Ramp Agent/Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 25, 2018
been here for a year and its only getting worse. management sucks, we report a problem with equipment and he just says dont worry about it. plays favorites with nights and over works day shift. pay is terrible and no benefits. has us all set at part time so that we wont get benefits. only has night lead and night sup full time(favorites). dont work at this place. hires idiots and people who have never worked in their lives.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management
productive
Fleet Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 17, 2018
It wasn't a bad job. Every day was pretty productive and busy. The management wasn't really a great one. Things were left unsaid and hidden from others
Learning Experience
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Punta Gorda, FL 33982October 6, 2018
Enjoy my place of work, everyday you learn something new. Have to deal with hundred of people during the day, and the hardest part of the job when the flights are cancelled.
Pros
working with very nice people
Cons
Be at work at 4:00 am everyday
Example: We have to rush to unload the plane in 45 minutes so the plane can leave on time.
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 3, 2018
At world wide it is a fast paste job, if you arent careful you can easily get hurt. We help out UPS Drivers by helping them load there trucks. You will have small boxes that look light but they are heavy.
very educational
Data Input Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 1, 2018
I learned a great deal about what goes on in and around the airport. This company allowed for advancement within the various sectors that were under their contract.
Joke of management
Former worker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 28, 2018
This place is a joke of a workplace. Managers here all have an ego trip with eachother play alot of favoritism & let people they like do & get away with anything. Leads dont do anything besides cry & whine about how hard it is to do nothing & talk smack about the next shift. Everyone in management here talks about a one family team but talk smack about eachother . Very childish environment. At one point the general manager let people get away with not taking drug test if an accident happened so no one would be scared to report it. shoot even one of the managers himself in the warehouse refused multiple drug test after hitting multiple people on forklifts or damaging equipment on multiple occasions. The only good thing about here is the pay is good for the amount of work here, other then that managers suck the discipline is non existent . This place is a disaster show running on only the few good people that actually work the worse part is the people that actually do their job & make the work place run smooth are targeted because the leads or sups that dont feel threatened on what good of a job they do makes them look bad.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Workin here
The job is for someone who is dedicated to nights
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MO 65201September 26, 2018
The job is very hard and stressful you had to get inside the belly of the lain and load and unload luggage rain or shine sleet or snow and work long hours
no fun
Airport customer service (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJSeptember 26, 2018
HR is a joke. They make you go back and forth for forms every year to renew your id. They mess up simple things such as your name or date. Dont pay enough which makes people leave so they're always hiring.
Stressful
Feeder Aircraft Lead (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 26, 2018
Very fast paced and stressful due to not being able to maintain staffing. Alot of the individuls hired are young and do not realize the dangers around them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worldwide Flight Services. Our community is ready to answer.