Worley Employee Reviews

Great company
Independent Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 4, 2018
All my work through them is contract work, although I am on the W-2 side. The pay is competitive with other companies and the management so far on all deployments has been amazing.
un less you in with the in right people you would not work
Independent Insurance Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 30, 2018
they were a good company to work for but would not give enough work to live from. only a few people got steady employment. while every one else starved. I quit jobs to go there only to get 6 weeks of work.
Responsive to client needs
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJuly 26, 2018
Worley by far is the most client-centric company that I have worked for. I have found since working here that the executive team for the most part allows the client managers to make decisions with out micro-managing.
Good Company to work for.
Auto Claim Handler, Total Loss (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 15, 2018
I started my career in adjusting with Worley. Great training and education. Offer training classes at their main office you can take and further your certifications.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long hours and away from home
Fast paced and stressful. Long hours, no paid time off.
Independent Insurance Adjuster - Retired (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 12, 2018
Worst part about this job is sometimes it's 3 weeks or more before your first check. Also, you may have to drive 1,000 + miles to get to your duty station, covering your own expenses along the way. No per diem paid. They do withhold taxes and issue a W2, but in essence you are a 1099 employee.
Pros
Nice hourly wage with OT, usually 60 or 70 hours per week for CAT
Cons
long hours, no paid time off, no per diem.
Seasonal work
A. Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 11, 2018
Worley was a great opportunity, I learned a lot in a short time. The work days were long but rewarding. Working in the office or call center was fast paced but laid back at the same time. Working in the field was a different story. All in all, I would definitely go back for a season or two.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Seasonal work, dependant on storm damage
Great Place to Work
Independent Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 21, 2018
Satisfied with my experience at Worley. I worked there for approximately 4 years and was deployed for almost the entire time. The management was fair and was appreciative for loyal employees.
Good Company
Inside Claims Auto Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJune 12, 2018
I enjoyed my working career with Worley. They made sure that you were properly trained for the tasks that you were responsible to complete. I would recommend them to others.
poor management, lower industry pay
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 8, 2018
you have to be in the IN crowd to get opportunities, family or friends
special treatment for those who are in the, IN crowd. You can take off work or miss days only if you are friends with management. What one person does will get them dismissed but friends will get called back on the assignment even when they are doing way worse with lower production rate.
Pros
will try to keep you busy with work
Cons
extreme favoritism and office politics, mean managers
Productive and good collaboration of the site team
I&C General Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Parsons, MSJune 4, 2018
Good collaboration of the team and workplace of work. Good support of the Engineering team. Facility for take good decision regarding the job. Nothing more ta add
It's not for everyone, but it's for me
Independent Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAMay 22, 2018
If you don't want to work everyday..that's right..everyday, than this job is not for you.

It's Catastrophe work. I am insurance adjuster, so I crave this type of thing all the time.

Once again, you work everyday till the job gets done. It's hard work, it's real work, but for me it's worth it.

If you're the type of person that's up in everybody else's business or you're ultimately extraverted, I don't recommend this type of work.
A certain reservation is necessary to work as an adjuster. If you have a sales personality, this may not be for you. You are dealing with people that lost their homes or vehicles. They don't want to hear some cheery voice on the phone; you also need to be articulate. If you have been accused of not speaking clearly, once again, this is not for you. If you have been accused of not communicating well at work, this is not for you. Communication is a must. And if you are speaking, you need to be concise and to the point. Not a jerk, but to the point and get back to work.
This is typically not a 'fun' job for everyone. There can be a lot to it.

As long you mind your business, don't overstep your ground, don't try to act like a boss, know your place, do as instructed, you may just work out; but you have to know what you are doing. Once again, this is for people in the insurance field. This is not something you can just do all of a sudden. I've seen people break down, I've seen people lose their temper in the middle of a work day, many have anxiety attacks or get homesick. I've seen some off the wall things with this type of work. Once
  more... again, it's not for everyone. You may think you want to travel, but may never have actually travelled before. Once again, you work everyday. But I love it.

I'm ready to go back out into the CAT field all over again.
Pros
A rewarding profession.
Cons
If you have kids, or you're ultra-extraverted, it may not be for you.
Enjoyable but fast paced.
Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 21, 2018
Loved the job But I never knew when the client would downsize so job Security was stressful. I was cut in February 2018 due to Liberty Mutual downsizing from approximately 200 employee's down to 10. It's just the nature of the business being a contractor.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long hours, 6 days a week
good managers
Team Lead/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 15, 2018
This position serves as the subject matter expert in the area of retail branch sales and services. Focus is on using a consultative sales approach to proactively identify both consumer and small business customer needs, and to build and deepen relationships by finding customized solutions to meet those needs. Ensures customer needs are met by referring to other line-of-business partners for additional business growth opportunities. Demonstrates passion for delighting the customer by living the Customer Covenant every day.
workley
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSMay 10, 2018
good company. we worked the gulf oil spill. met lots of people and we worked long hours. had a good group of estimators. would refer anyone to them. the manager was awesome
Loved the job and managment...
Independent Ins. Claims Adjuster Propty Caslty (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAMay 8, 2018
Disliked working on the road months at a time. Hours consisted of working 10-12hrs a day 7 days a week. Management and trainers were very helpful. I recommend this company for someone who doesn't mind the travel and working long hours for several months at a time.
Pros
Great salary
Cons
Long hours and weeks. Not being home for months
Love this line of work
Team Manager/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 8, 2018
Great company to work for if you are in IA, of course work depends on other insurance companies needs pay is fair for the market great place to work and great management
Good work environment
Independent Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 7, 2018
Enjoyed the experience, and learned a lot from on-sight managers on deployment. I received multiple licenses, certifications, and training from Worley's portals, and inside classrooms.
Enoyable
Claims Assistant-Processor/Independent Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Hammond, LAApril 19, 2018
Enjoyable working with Worley when there are assignments. Learning much from well knowledgeable site managers. Able to learn much regarding claims handling regularly.
Good for new adjusters
Independent Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 17, 2018
Good for new adjusters to learn the system of field adjusting.. Worley allows you to use Exactimate and exact analysis to process your claims. Whorley uses internal review were‘s to help you with claim review this process slows down the claim process for the field adjuster
Great environment with great people
Independent Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAApril 14, 2018
The culture was a great fit for me. I love meeting new people and collaborating with coworkers. A typical workday lasted about 10 hours and included answering calls from customers and settling claims. The hardest part of the job was leaving it.
Pros
Pay, Environment, Management
Cons
Short term assignments