Worley
74Above average
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Worley Employee Reviews

United States622 reviews
Manager did not care about employees
Did not care about employees the more u did. You was never appreciated . I did a lot of work that i fell i was not appreciated for. You had to learn everything on your own they did not train you for new responsibilities
Lack of communication
Half A_ _

PPE for the virus and ect: could be better and more organized, more pay and lazy supervison , low pay for supervision and crane and riggers ,
Worley is a great company to work for
Multitude of projects, constant learning, great people, variety of locations, advancement opportunities make work at Worley almost a dream come true.
Very nice
God bless you Worley .thanks you very much I really want to work for US
Professional work enviornment.
A typical work day starts with planning work activities for the day. Check emails and meeting notices.

Often times schedule of work activities need to be changed to accommodate project needs.

The hardest part of the job is having all the required information to perform job duties.

Most people are pleasant to work with on a daily basis.
Pros
Sometimes free lunches and snacks.
Cons
Client interference with work process.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
They are a great company
I really love the encouragement of brotherhood and safety. They will use any and every moment to coach an employee accordingly and will give safety incentives; shirts flash lights ect
good officec environment
I was in a rather unique position at Worley i that I did not have to work with any of the Mumbai personnel. Most of my work was directly with the client . I was also involved with FATs and worked with local vendors.
I like it good management professionals good co workers good hours I loved it
I like it good manegement good co workers lots of hours hire professional I love working for them always kept me busy they work with you they work safe I love this company
Good company to work for
Great place to work for.
Management is fair

Pay could be better for the amount of work your doing

Good Benefits

Work environment

Ability to work freely without hassles
A contractor during Corona epidemic
I worked from home during this. I'm not sure what their benefits are like. I know many of the people and I enjoy their company. Looking forward to being a direct employee one day. Good hard working professional people. Office is very nice. There is a gym.
I loved working at Worley.
I love engineering and the people who work in the industry. It is like being part of a family. Each day there are new challenges. People greet you with a smile and are always wanting to help each other succeed.
professional work environment
professional work environment that has a strong safety culture and being rotational allows me a great amount of time with my family which is important
Great ppl mgm not intouch with employees
Working for Worley Parsons Plaquemine plant.Great ppl who work there but mgm is terrible not forthcoming. Make promises about compensation & never deliver. This is throughout the plant . It appears that mgm seriously is not concern with employee Attitude about them . We’re working know as part of the (Essential).To provide oil too the industry. We’re not receiving no hazard pay & no ppe for viruses pay.Pahaaypay.AnwernonjusgiviPoe
Great job
Wonderful co workers, awesome company to work for. Great pay & they work well with everyone. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a job in the business
I enjoyed working for this company. All management where helpful and motivational. A great working environments for every one. It was great leadership. They put safety at the top of their priorities.
Very unorganized company and was hiring a lot of unskilled workers.
The company was going through a change of ownership and was very unorganized . Communication was not very good. They did not have enough tools or materials to keep guys busy. Hired temp service to man skilled trade positions which led to accidents and poor workmanship.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Long hours, no tools, no communication and lack of skilled labor.
Stressful, not knowing when your last day is going to be.
People are from every culture and all respect each other. Very easy to build bond with peers and everyone who is there to help reach the goal are very helpful.
Laid off
Well, I went into this company with 7 years experience! They told me I’d be making $16.50 an hour, which I thought was very low, my paychecks started hitting and no surprise they lied, my hourly was actually $10.50. They started taking money from me for medical insurance that I never signed up for. No promotions to anyone who is not friends with their Forman or higher up
Amazing Opportunity
Extremely fair employer that rewards hard work and provides extremely educated management that will go out of their way to make sure you are successful.
supervision is a joke
Do paperwork for a day off to take care of some personal business, when you come back the next day with an excuse, they want to demote you and have a replacement standing there waiting for you to get your stuff out of the print shack!
Lousy place to work
Treats professionals like factory workers. If you are not billable 100% of the time they lay you off or you have to use vacation. They also expect you to go anywhere in the world with no notice for as long as they need you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worley. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.7
InHerSight Score
2.7Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight