Worley Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Received a Job offer by Text Message
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAOctober 15, 2018
I'm completely disappointed with Worley. After waiting a month for a CSR position and orientation. I received a text message that included a job offer and wage amount. The text message asked if I could start work immediately after orientation or the next day Friday and to reply back with the word "START". Several other people attending the orientation received the same message (A room of 50+people) only 10 people were chosen for the position. The other people as well as myself was dismissed with the no information whether we will be called back. I turned in a two noticed to my previous employer and am now jobless. Let this message be a warning. If you receive a text message from Worley. Please do not resign from your current employer until you have job in place with Worley.
Not the Old Worley
Management (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAOctober 15, 2018
Through acquisitions and change in senior management, the Worley brand and culture have significantly changed over the last few years. The strong, collaborative, respected management team members are being run off. The culture has been hit pretty hard.
Pros
There are a some great team members that are still pushing through. On the toughest of days, they are the backbone.
Cons
The new exectutive team and "leadership mindset".
Nice environment
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAOctober 8, 2018
The typical work day was busy. Once the the job started we had to learn everything on our own. The Managers did not know a thing. The Manager we had to deal with you better not ask him a thing. He will catch an attitude with you like nobody's business. So you pretty much had to learn everything on your on. Trial and era. As far as the culture everyone got a lone good. Oh yea! the lady in the front office was irate she kept standing on the table yelling at us for things we did not do. I was shock at her attitude and the things she got away with. The most enjoyable part of the day was helping the customer. Just to know I made a few smile even though they were going through something horrible.
Long hours, Micro-managed
Catastrophic Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 20, 2018
Long hours. at least ten hours a day, six to seven days a week. High work load with expected deadlines. Job assignments can be short. Benefits are available after 30 days but end when assignment ends
productive and great place to work
Claim Examiner (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXSeptember 12, 2018
great place to work,love the people an the culture,very bussy and challenging,always firing people,no training and career advancement,good pay and not too good benefit
Frederick MD Zone and Winter Haven FL (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LASeptember 12, 2018
Typical day was fast and busy.
Learned customer Service is paramont.
Management created a team culture.
Enjoyable part was helping customers
Great job
Pros
Team Culture
Cons
Nothing come to mind
Fast pace work environment
Inside Desk Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 4, 2018
With so many different opportunities, this company is a good company to work for. they offer training on the job if you're a fast learner, you will be fine.
Pros
long hours, depending on the job assignment
Cons
Competitive salary
Great working enviroment
Property Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 4, 2018
I choose not to disclose any information regarding Worley Catastrophe and its inner workings. My time with the company was well spent and completely satisfying compensation and experience wise.
Cut throat
Property Claims Adjuster- Liberty Mutual Insurance (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 23, 2018
They dont understand that IA's work for themselves.
I did not like this company at all. I will never work there again.
they do not pay well at all The
Exciting environment and good place to work
Supervisor and Claim Adjuster CSR (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 21, 2018
Overall the company is a great place to work the pay is amazing and the hours are normally 40hr work weeks.Very laid back with a uptempo work pace that I'm sure anyone could fit right in.
Pros
Overtime, early dismissal
Cons
Poor Management
Excellent IA Firm
Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 11, 2018
Excellent Insurance Adjuster Firm and one of the largest for State Farm. Top pay in the industry, very easy people to work for. Limited time with but they do their best to supply you with knowledge and tools for the job
Great company
Independent Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 4, 2018
All my work through them is contract work, although I am on the W-2 side. The pay is competitive with other companies and the management so far on all deployments has been amazing.
un less you in with the in right people you would not work
Independent Insurance Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 30, 2018
they were a good company to work for but would not give enough work to live from. only a few people got steady employment. while every one else starved. I quit jobs to go there only to get 6 weeks of work.
Responsive to client needs
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJuly 26, 2018
Worley by far is the most client-centric company that I have worked for. I have found since working here that the executive team for the most part allows the client managers to make decisions with out micro-managing.
Good Company to work for.
Auto Claim Handler, Total Loss (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 15, 2018
I started my career in adjusting with Worley. Great training and education. Offer training classes at their main office you can take and further your certifications.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long hours and away from home
Fast paced and stressful. Long hours, no paid time off.
Independent Insurance Adjuster - Retired (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 12, 2018
Worst part about this job is sometimes it's 3 weeks or more before your first check. Also, you may have to drive 1,000 + miles to get to your duty station, covering your own expenses along the way. No per diem paid. They do withhold taxes and issue a W2, but in essence you are a 1099 employee.
Pros
Nice hourly wage with OT, usually 60 or 70 hours per week for CAT
Cons
long hours, no paid time off, no per diem.
Seasonal work
A. Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 11, 2018
Worley was a great opportunity, I learned a lot in a short time. The work days were long but rewarding. Working in the office or call center was fast paced but laid back at the same time. Working in the field was a different story. All in all, I would definitely go back for a season or two.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Seasonal work, dependant on storm damage
Great Place to Work
Independent Insurance Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 21, 2018
Satisfied with my experience at Worley. I worked there for approximately 4 years and was deployed for almost the entire time. The management was fair and was appreciative for loyal employees.
Good Company
Inside Claims Auto Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJune 12, 2018
I enjoyed my working career with Worley. They made sure that you were properly trained for the tasks that you were responsible to complete. I would recommend them to others.
poor management, lower industry pay
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 8, 2018
you have to be in the IN crowd to get opportunities, family or friends
special treatment for those who are in the, IN crowd. You can take off work or miss days only if you are friends with management. What one person does will get them dismissed but friends will get called back on the assignment even when they are doing way worse with lower production rate.
Pros
will try to keep you busy with work
Cons
extreme favoritism and office politics, mean managers