Worthington Ag Parts

Worthington Ag Parts Employee Reviews

Worthington Ag Parts insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Inclusive

A balance between fast pace and slow at times, can be very demanding but overall a good place to work. A typical day involves stocking parts and preparing orders to be shipped out either through using boxes or sometimes pallets for the bigger items like motors or transmissions. Large shipments of this type require the use of a drill, 2x4 boards and banding. Smaller shipment items can be shipped in boxes. We make our own packing for parts from old magazines and typing paper. We use a computer system to determine how the package is shipped and which carrier is the cheapest. The staff is friendly in general and the job is challenging but overall a good place to work with decent wages to start off.

Great company

Great company to work for, very family oriented work environment, wonderful management team, great team to work for and work with, excellent management team building

Great job. But its definitely not for everyone.

It takes a rare bread to do what the job asks of you on a day to day basis. I worked in leeseburg for about 2 and a half years and I personally struggled with not having the knowledge of some of the tasks I had to accomplish. Thankfully I had good management support, co-workers and resources available to me to help me get the job done in a much easier fashion. Having an almost family like atmosphere there is what I miss most about the place. That and the work you get done at the end of the day gives you a sense of accomplishment that many jobs can't give you.

Pros

Good management/coworker support, physical

Cons

Can be dangerous, working with mother nature. Pay is weak for a job that demands what this one does.

management

Management has favorites.All in all the job was a good job.Good pay.Okay benefits.Management could use more experience.Lack of materials to be able to do the job correctly.

ok place to work

not a bad place to work. the people are good to you and understanding to different situations. the bad thing is pay, pay raises and not really any room for advancement

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Productive but very friendly and fun.

I loved my job here. I love mechanics and that is exactly what I got to do. My co-workers were fun and easy to get along with.

Pros

Break time

Stressful

Work was good but other employees mad the day long and stressful. Management Didn't do anything to fix the problems

Excellent work environment.

Excellent work environment. Maturing company yet growing via new division additions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worthington Ag Parts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Worthington Ag Parts