Wound Care Advantage Employee Reviews

Amazing company who values each employee
Regional Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Sierra Madre, CASeptember 11, 2019
I've been with the company for almost 5 years, working in different capacities. WCA truly values each employee and they give them the opportunity to grow and develop their skill set. They believe in open and honest communication and always respect their employees. You also have a vast amount of resources at your disposal, so you always feel supported. It's a very positive and productive atmosphere and you really enjoy going to work everyday.
Best decision I've made
Wound Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 29, 2019
One of the best work teams I've had the experience to work with. Not only is corporate super supportive about my growth within the company, they allow me explore different possible positions within the company. I love that I can represent WCA within other wound care facilities. In a typical day, you're in a very fast pace clinic seeing on average 25 patients helping prepare them for the physician to see and provide treatment plans for. I love to get to show the patient's how to treat their wounds and be their advocate in healing. I couldn't do the work I do, however, without my team supporting me. They are always there when I am swamped with work! I know I can rely on them no matter. Plus side, they become my work family! So happy to be apart of this amazing team and company! I hope to be here for many more years.
Productive work environment
Wound Care Tech (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2017
Productive work environment . Great Co-workers.
Learned a lot of more wound care skills . Great Company to work for indeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wound Care Advantage. Our community is ready to answer.

Wound Care Advantage Reviews by Location