Woundtech logo
Woundtech

Woundtech

Woundtech Employee Review

Woundtech Field Clinician Review - Love working with a company that's really making a difference and cares about its employees

I have seen Woundtech improve significantly since I have been working here. There has been a complete turnaround in management and personnel. I feel proud to be working with such a company. The company is very proactive in keeping us remote employees updated. We are actively being listened to and really do feel that the company cares about us. The company has gone above and beyond my expectations especially around the COVID-19 pandemic where the government excluded us front line health workers from getting any additional benefits. Woundtech has implemented benefits that go well above and beyond what my friends who work at hospitals and other places are getting. Again, I can't say this enough - I'm so proud to be working for a high class organization like Woundtech.

Pros

Lots of events for employees, good benefits, fun people

Cons

Sometimes too busy but not so much that it's unmanageable

Same role

Clinicians unappreciated

Significant mileage on personal transportation, no support or management of schedule, travel time between patients impractical . Jacksonville is the largest city land mass and you will drive all day from Nassau, North, West, East and South each day . Increased patient seen per day, unsafe work conditions. Management support poor. Poor training, very unorganized . Visits assigned whether initial , follow up, or readmit has same time allotted ; also same pay rate per visits. Numbers > patient care.

Pros

Care to community in which you live

Cons

More driving less care provided, horrible management, poor training, No control of number of patients versus miles traveled, no chance for pay increase however increased patients seen per day
Same role

Great Company

I enjoyed the work. Great staff! The company is very helpful with clinical guidance. The EMR is easy to use . The onboarding process is 2 weeks long and very informative.
Same location

Work is very satisfying and management team is great

I've been here at Woundtech for a few years. In the last couple of years, Woundtech has changed quite a lot. I can see the company's commitment to employees, putting a lot of resources towards improving quality, and most of all I feel that employees are finally being heard. We have calls with leadership almost on a weekly basis. Change is hard, but the world is changing and Woundtech seems to be doing a lot of things right. I am happy to be part of an organization that is evolving with the times.

Pros

Positive social and personal impact

Cons

Can sometimes be very hectic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woundtech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Woundtech
  • Love working with a company that's really making a difference and cares about its employees
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?