Woundtech logo
Woundtech

Woundtech

Woundtech Employee Review

Woundtech Nurse Practitioner Review - The company really cares about it's employees

I'm a Nurse Practitioner who sees patients on a daily basis. During this crisis I am impressed how the company has handled the situation. They truely care about their employees. We receive updates multiple times a week from various people in the company around PPE supplies, company updates, and benefits updates. I haven't been here very long but I'm impressed how this company has been so proactively looking out for us. I want to say thank you and happy to be part of the team.

Unprofessional

Very unprofessional. Upper management is not clinical and treats the nurse practitioners as uneducated. No respect for our job. Only pushing visits. No autonomy to decide care. All upper management micromanages clinicians. Stay clear of this company. All good managers have left the company.

Pros

No office

Cons

Upper management

Great work/life balance

Very good company to work for. Management very nice and respectful to their employees . Calm working environment for in office employees. But need to pay a little more

Pros

Work/life balance/autonomy

Cons

Lots of driving and pay can be better
Same role

Work is very satisfying and management team is great

I've been here at Woundtech for a few years. In the last couple of years, Woundtech has changed quite a lot. I can see the company's commitment to employees, putting a lot of resources towards improving quality, and most of all I feel that employees are finally being heard. We have calls with leadership almost on a weekly basis. Change is hard, but the world is changing and Woundtech seems to be doing a lot of things right. I am happy to be part of an organization that is evolving with the times.

Pros

Positive social and personal impact

Cons

Can sometimes be very hectic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woundtech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Woundtech
  • The company really cares about it's employees