Woundtech logo
Woundtech

Woundtech

Woundtech Employee Review

Woundtech ARNP Review - Work is very satisfying and management team is great

I've been here at Woundtech for a few years. In the last couple of years, Woundtech has changed quite a lot. I can see the company's commitment to employees, putting a lot of resources towards improving quality, and most of all I feel that employees are finally being heard. We have calls with leadership almost on a weekly basis. Change is hard, but the world is changing and Woundtech seems to be doing a lot of things right. I am happy to be part of an organization that is evolving with the times.

Pros

Positive social and personal impact

Cons

Can sometimes be very hectic

Same role

Unprofessional

Very unprofessional. Upper management is not clinical and treats the nurse practitioners as uneducated. No respect for our job. Only pushing visits. No autonomy to decide care. All upper management micromanages clinicians. Stay clear of this company. All good managers have left the company.

Pros

No office

Cons

Upper management
Same role

Great work/life balance

Very good company to work for. Management very nice and respectful to their employees . Calm working environment for in office employees. But need to pay a little more

Pros

Work/life balance/autonomy

Cons

Lots of driving and pay can be better
Same location

Love working with a company that's really making a difference and cares about its employees

I have seen Woundtech improve significantly since I have been working here. There has been a complete turnaround in management and personnel. I feel proud to be working with such a company. The company is very proactive in keeping us remote employees updated. We are actively being listened to and really do feel that the company cares about us. The company has gone above and beyond my expectations especially around the COVID-19 pandemic where the government excluded us front line health workers from getting any additional benefits. Woundtech has implemented benefits that go well above and beyond what my friends who work at hospitals and other places are getting. Again, I can't say this enough - I'm so proud to be working for a high class organization like Woundtech.

Pros

Lots of events for employees, good benefits, fun people

Cons

Sometimes too busy but not so much that it's unmanageable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woundtech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Woundtech
  • Work is very satisfying and management team is great
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?