WPG Americas Inc. Employee Reviews

Great manager and processes but no room for growth
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 9, 2018
My manager was the best. I learned so much from him but there is no room for growth.

Lots of data analysis and collection calls on the daily. 8 hours a day sitting at a desk, 1 hour lunch. Very flexible when sick or needs hours off.
Company where you can make a difference
Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 28, 2017
In my time at WPG Americas, I have learned a lot and I feel like I am able to make a difference in the company through my work. It can be a lot of work, but it feels gratifying that what I do clearly matters. My coworkers are friendly and supportive, as is the executive management. I feel the compensation is fair and believe there will be opportunities to grow with the company. I believe that this company is getting better each day and am glad to be a part of it.
Not a sustainable place for employment
Regional Field Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 13, 2017
WPG had a very volatile culture with the turnover of 4 presidents during my tenure. The company lacked consistency and a solid vision from its parent company WPI in Asia.
A Difficult Job in A Difficult Business
Staff accountant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 30, 2015
Lots of work. Too bad I can't get help meeting goals that I was required to do and my coworkers always took PTO at month end. Complained to accounting management and they didn't do anything about it. So careless it made it a difficult place to work.
Horrible place to work
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 29, 2015
The accounting management team lack leadership skills, publicly yell and belittle at employees out of frustration, and did not credit those who deserve it. Not stable, work schedule keep changing every week. Furthermore, the company is using very old accounting system.
the company sucks
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 21, 2015
Tons of turnover and probably the worst leadership I've ever experienced in my 20 year career. You'd be a fool to take a position with this company.
Fun place to work, great coworkers
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYSeptember 11, 2012
Worked at the local branch in Ronkonkoma NY. My coworkers were great and local management was excellent. It was always fun as we were a very small group. The most part that I enjoyed was dealing with my customers. The hardest part was dealing with difficult customers.
Pros
family oriented environment
Cons
healthcare
Great place to be, best company ever.
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYApril 5, 2012
The problem with the cpmpany I wasn't able to go with them to San Jose, CA. My job was relocated so they had to let me go, otherwise I would of been with then still.
Pros
great people, benefits and more.
Cons
no bad saying for them.

Want to know more about WPG Americas Inc.?

Ask a question