WPP

Working at WPP: 33 Reviews

United States33 reviews

workcompanygreatplacelotpeoplejobclient

Modern and Highly-Diverse

I work at a entry-level position and I feel like there's a lot to learn. I feel like I can easily advance my career here if I wish to. The place is very diverse, very modern and the executives really make everyone feel like they're cared for.

Amazing career development!

It's a very productive and fun place to work. Get used to working with highly creative clients and team. acquiring knowledge of Mac IOs and other creative software. For me, the most enjoyable part of the job was a very productive and supported team and management.

Pros

Free Coffee and fun

Cons

Not many

WPP insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

It’s ok

Not a bad company just beds a few improvements the company is going through about of transformation to be better equipped to service clients. However this can feel disjointed and whiplash from quick turnaround.

Productive and fun workplace. Work hard. Play hard.

WPP, more specifically GTB, is a rewarding place to work. Pride permeates throughout the organization regarding the work that was being done for the Ford client.

Productive and fun place to work. Working with Highly Creative Clients.

Productive and fun place to work. Working with highly creative clients and team. acquiring knowledge of Mac IOs and other creative software.Most enjoyable part of the job was a very productive and supported team and management.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Not many

special situation

Had a positive experience. Did some good work with talented people, I worked on special assignments over 3 years. Would work for them again if asked,

Very good experience even on short term period of employment.

It was a thee months temp job, maternity cover. All in all an advanced company with many possibilities of advancement. Working environment and peoplevery friendly.

Great Work Environment

Lovely people. Employees who stay there for years on end. Everyone is very helpful and it is a perfect work / life balance. Great new location and clean work space ethics.

Good company to work for

Good work/life balance, but you have to love travel if you want to be in the audit department. Management is open to feedback and change. Very supporting environment.

Choose your own adventure

WPP is the type of place where you can determine your future, but you have to be willing to move around, track and tout your accomplishments, and identify leaders that will mentor and promote your career.

Pros

Consistent decent benefits, opportunity to work on the world's leading brands, and work with some very talented entrepreneurs who came into the group via acquisition.

Cons

Leaders are incentivized to compete, rather than cooperate with other companies in the WPP network.

Not traditional office workers or space

The office wasn't the cleanest environment and the coffee was the worst I've ever had. But the energy in the office was contagious. Lots of young people flying from one meeting to the next. There was plenty of work to do so the day goes by quickly. No one is standing over you so you have the freedom to prioritize your work and get it done minimizing late hours. But there are late out of hours requirements for staff which is annoying.

Pros

Friendly office

Cons

Restrictive 3rd party contractors

Hard work and fun

I cleaned and helped around the school . I make sure things are in the correct order and organized without anyone telling me to do so .I appreciate the opportunity from my school.

Too much politics

There were a lot of politics in upper management. When something went wrong, the peons received the bad end of it. People are quick to blame others and throw you under.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Quick to throw you under

No training set up

When you start there you are put with an employee who does not get paid more to train you therefore you are not properly trained, I was fired for improper paper work but was no shown the proper way to do it.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

No proper training

Great company, depending on which group you're in

The group I was part of was extremely dysfunctional because of management. She caused major turnover in the team and our CEO didn't care to fix it. The workday was only bearable with the manager wasn't in the office. But she still managed to ruin people's days across timezones.

Amazing people makes it an amazing place to work

This company is absolutely fantastic. They care more about their employees than any company I know. Everyone is happy to come into work and contribute. It's a very community based workplace.

Pros

Free leftover food from meetings

Fun and productive workplace/ atmosphere.

The low scores applied to IBM as the contractor. Compensation is extremely poor and there is not much job security. The client WPP is a great place to work.

not great place for parents

Managment terrible, long hours. Lots of manual work. Would not work here again, but they do rescture a lot so might be better now

not an intelligent atmosphere

WPP /iconmobile is not an engineering co. The atmosphere is not scientific, or very intelligent. I would tell them to be more organized and respectful of their hardworking employees.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

not an engineering co.

Great Culture

Great place to work, awesome benefits, co-workers are helpful, management implements care and consideration from employees regarding company improvement and growth.

Pros

Great company Perks

Cons

no comments

Interesting at a cultured company

The company is historical as being the longest running and largest communication and advertisement agency in the world, working there was quite the experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WPP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Learn about WPP in popular locations

• WPP