Wrangler Employee Reviews

muy satisfactoria empresa
Cherry Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 22, 2018
presencia internacional y con alto compromiso de responsabilidad social
Pros
very good beneficios
Cons
ninguno
Ok place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lodi, OHOctober 6, 2018
It was an ok place to work at the mangers were ok the staff was great caring and helpful people. Just could get a lot of hours no benefits and couldn't advance
piece work
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Luray, VAApril 12, 2018
piece work daily. Learned to sew and check for mistakes. Management was comparable. Hardest part was keeping a machine operating properly. Easiest part was keeping quality
Fishing
Fishing on a shrimp boat (Former Employee) –  Warrenton OregonMarch 10, 2018
Hard working man good fisherman, hours are long willing to work in any conditions. Very seasonal work but if good fishing good money. Like any other Fishing Job it has its pros and cons.
productive, and fun to working invironment
food maker (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, IDJanuary 29, 2018
first it was stocking things that where low, since the restaurant was in a small town it wasn't busy often so cleaning was often, it was a temporary job during the summers
Slow pace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 20, 2017
Who doesn’t want an easy job? Well I truly don’t, it wasn’t a job for me the environment wasn’t up my pace really quite, really boring I rather be working somewhere where I get push to my limits.
i thought it was a fun place to work and you worked alone.
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Seminole, OKSeptember 19, 2017
I have to say wrangler was the best job and highest paying job I had not to mention one of my first jobs. if they wouldn't have moved everything except the warehouse to Mexico Im pretty sure I would have retired from there.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
you got paid by piece work so if you went in horse playing you didnt make money
Fun work enviroment
Trouble shooting (Former Employee) –  Fabens, TXSeptember 11, 2017
Enjoyed working. Trouble. Shooting. Worked with. Tools. Bilinguals. Saftey work as a team. Dependable. Reliable. Hard worker. Excellent. Communicating. Skills
Pros
Day shift
Cons
Na
Love Love Love
Stone Washer (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJuly 2, 2017
My time at Wrangler was some of the best times of my life in a work environment. My first job after graduating high school. I learned alot and enjoyed.
They suck
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Seminole, OKJune 28, 2017
If you dont mind never knowing how much hours and money you will make then this is the place for you. If you like to know your hours and how much your pay will be every payday then stay away
It's an okay place to work for
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Hackleburg, ALApril 23, 2017
I like the money when there is work but work is short . You get laid off a lot . Job isn't too hard but you have to be a fast pace worker. You make production
Overall nice place
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Seminole, OKMarch 26, 2017
Positive place to be employed but the location was hard to get too. I also liked the manager there she was easy to work for but ur pay depended on how fast you worked
Amazing people to work with I still help today
Bartender/Manager (Former Employee) –  Navasota, TXMarch 3, 2017
I loved this job, I still help the owner now she had to downsize, but whenever she needs someone to be trained I am there for her. Or when she has tenants that are only comfortable with working with me I have no problem helping.
Pros
Wonderful owners
Cons
It Downsized
i love working with them, they are all professional people.
store supervisor (Former Employee) –  Harbor Point Mall SBMA Philippines.April 10, 2016
many customers usually inside the store so we are all helping each other to assist them, me and my co-workers have respect to each other and we have always team work, the hardest part is when the customers complain but i always fixed it by giving the valid reason for the scenario. one thing that I've learned is to give my best for everyday to my work and i always enjoying each day that I've stay in Wrangler, the enjoyment in my work is when i have my loyal customer that they treat me as family already.
Pros
Free Transportation during office day.
Cons
Short Lunch Break
Working in production plant
Production Set Up (Former Employee) –  AlabamaMarch 15, 2016
Pulling and setting up cuts on fabric to keep production going, There were about 5 men to 350 women, Pros of job was fun fast pace work environment, got to learn about being minority, and harassment on regular basis, it was also most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
n/a
Cons
low pay
Fun and exciting place to work and grow
Wrangler (Current Employee) –  Graford, TXJuly 12, 2015
I wake up to go feed and saddle horses for the day. After breakfast, I take girls to the corral to start doing activities for the day. There are four activity periods where the campers go on trails on horseback. When I am not doing activities I am part of leadership staff, and make sure that counselors are doing good or if they need someone to cover their cabin while they are on break. Everyone I work with has a specific job, but when we do those jobs while still helping one another it makes camp go by smoother. The hardest part for me I would say is having to saddle all by myself early in the morning. I still get it done, but it is faster and easier when there is two or three people there. The most enjoyable part is seeing the kids grow confident around the horses. Some of them, it is their first time to ride, or they have fallen off. So to help them overcome those fears, and see them start to fall in love with horses and riding is rewarding enough for me.
Horses in the Rockies
Manager/Head Wrangler (Former Employee) –  Nederland, COJuly 11, 2015
I loved working for this company. I was in the saddle 8+ hours a day taking people on guided trail rides through the Rocky Mountains. Some rides were overnight and others were as short as an hour. I told people of the rich mining history in the area, and also about the medicinal wild plants in the woods.
Pros
Horses & People
Cons
Sometimes over worked
An interesting experence
Lead trail rides though the park and care (Former Employee) –  VAJanuary 28, 2015
It is only a seasonal position, since the park is only open in the summer months. Beautiful area however and if you love to hike this is the place to be. Fun job, but hard work.
Pros
Beautiful airea
Cons
No health insurence, and long days
Fun and rewarding workplace
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYSeptember 21, 2014
I typically greet customers and keep up-to-date on how they are doing. I learned how to deal with difficult and frustrated people and how they should be handled. The hardest part was to learn to be nice and keep a smile on my face. My co-workers are fabulous and the management is very understanding.
Fun summer job.
Lead trail rides (Former Employee) –  Nunn, COJuly 31, 2014
A great summer job to stay out doors and learn. Working out side teaching kids to ride horses and be able to do something different every day was a blast wish the summer didn't end.
Pros
Free room and board
Cons
Don't get a life besides working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wrangler. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2