Wrench, Inc. Employee Reviews

If you have a need for speed, Wrench is for you.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 20, 2018
Wrench is the first startup I've worked at and I love it! I work full time on our customer service team and just wanted to write a review to let the world know more about my experience here.

I came from a non-automotive background and have deeply enjoyed the challenge of learning all of the technical knowledge required to provide great service to our customers and mechanic team. Some days are more chaotic than others but our team works well together and always manages to pull through with aplomb. The culture here is supportive and positive and I love working with my coworkers every day.

The company is still small and there is so much room for innovation. For anyone who is idea-driven and loves to build this environment is supremely compelling. If you have a way to improve a process management is all ears! I look forward to many more years with my team and watching Wrench grow and change over time.
Pros
Exciting industry, awesome coworkers, catered lunches, stock options
Cons
No vision/dental or 401k matching, sometimes chaotic, direction from leadership occasionally unclear.
The people make Wrench amazing
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 20, 2018
Wrench is an awesome place to work. Everyone is engaged and highly motivated to improve the auto maintenance industry. From the top to the bottom, the entire organization is welcoming, hard working, and encouraging. If you are looking for a place that will challenge you, help you grow, and give you the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our world, Wrench is the place for you! I love it here!
Pros
startup
Cons
startup
Mobile Mechanic
Mobile Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2017
Fast paced start up. Get ready to dive into the start up culture that uses App based technology to assist in your day to day task. Great work environment with lots of support.
Pros
Mobile Work
Cons
Lots of driving