WRH Realty Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work!
Director of Training and Development (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2018
WRH is a great company to work for! Everyone has been wonderful since the day that I started! First thing I noticed is all the long time employees, which says a lot about the company! I really love the YOU MATTER culture that is woven into everything that we do. It shines through in our service, initiatives and competitive benefits package.
Pros
Great benefits, people and forward thinking.
Cons
I will let ya know when I find one!
Great Place
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 12, 2018
fantastic place to work. It was a great place to learn and really be apart of something bigger than me at the time. I loved everyday here and suggest working there.
Temporary Work for training purposes
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 2, 2018
I trained with WRH Realty in order to learn the ins and outs of leasing and property management. I was given the opportunity by a family member to work side by side with them.
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 17, 2018
Working here , you’ll meet all different cultures . You’ll actually make friendships with the people in the company that’ll seem to last a lifetime . It’ll be an experience, you’ll never forget .
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great learning exprience
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJune 8, 2018
I learned a lot here and the staff was cool manager was never around though. Company didn't really do much for employees at least not the Atlanta based team.
Great starter comapny
Assistant Manager/ Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 28, 2018
Loved working for this company. The company does not have very much room for growth in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Its great for someone looking to learn about the apartment industry.
Pros
Great Learning
Cons
No room for growth
Great.
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 14, 2018
Great, Awesome,Wonderful. Company ans Residents i love working for this company they are very helpful. ive learned alot from the awesome staff great place to work
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 19, 2018
WRH Realty Services Inc. is a typical management company. Lots of work. Lots of responsibility. Lots of required training. Lots of work. Not for everyone.
Not the company it used to be.
Multi-Site Property Manager- The Carling (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 19, 2018
Several years ago wrh was a company you could be proud to work at, not anymore. The corporate culture has changed and all upper management is disorganized and stab each other in the backs.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Too many to list
Intense work environment
Leasing (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 14, 2018
Very demanding and stressful environment at times. Goals and numbers are treated as most important. Work/life balance needs major improvement. Basic human needs should not have to consistently take a back seat to the job.
Every day is a different experience
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  North Port, FLJanuary 6, 2018
WRH Realty is a property management company who owns and runs various apartment complexes throughout the southeast United States. A typical day includes assisting residents with an issue they are having weather it be, something not working in their apartment to collecting their rent. You are also interviewing applicant who are searching for their new home.
Wrh Employee
Leasing Specialist/ Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 31, 2017
They show employees don't matter, overworked,underpaid and unreliable for your manager to have your back. Not enough staff, high turnover because they don't care you can and will be replaced!
Very unorganized.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Cayce, SCOctober 22, 2017
The company has people in the wrong positions, and upper management only cares about themselves.Maybe management should try shadowing the technician for a week.
Pros
Cons
Raise once a year at 25 cent.
OK place to work
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 15, 2017
Great education, competitive pay, love my Regional Manager, great benefits, awful hours sometimes and stressful upper management. They do care about the employees, but put a lot of demands on them. Not a job for the lazy!
Overall a fun place to work
Leasing & Property Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 10, 2017
It was a small office of four people and I was the newcomer, so ultimately it felt extremely cliquey as if they already had their relationships established and felt more comfortable keeping it that way
Great Company, Great People!
A-D Class Market Rate, Tax Credit and Senior (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 26, 2017
It's what you make of it, great company with great values! Most employees have been with the company for a long time or they are second timers. Management for the most part is supportive and understanding.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Benefits is kind of pricey
Great Company!!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 24, 2017
Unfortunately in my position properties come and go! I would never leave this company by choice! The people are awesome and my boss is amazeballs!!...The mangers in my area are very helpful and encouraging! The pay is fair and benefits of working for this company is great!
Pros
Events, Bonuses and Culture
Cons
WRH is a Great Place to Work!
Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 31, 2017
WRH is built on core values that allow employees to feel empowered. Great company culture, great leadership, accessible executive team. Employees are encouraged to be a part of contributing to the community and giving back to charitable organizations. Team WRH is passionate about providing quality homes for residents. WRH Realty Services genuinely care about making a difference and always with the You Matter philosophy in mind. WRH is truly a great place to work!
Pros
Great Culture
Great Place to Work
Leasing Specialist/Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Cayce, SCJuly 27, 2017
I loved working with WRH Realty Services! We had so much fun competing against each other in leasing goals for the month! Lots of fun contests provided by Corporate Office each month.
company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 12, 2017
lots of work but not hard communication with management work culture balanced dealing with the heat hvac calls when you have a job inside all day jobs was not hard sometimes you can complete your work and sometime you cannot due to parts to be order or doing a make ready for new move in
Pros
free lunch every fridays
Cons
took 15 minuts breaks due to extreme heat conditions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WRH Realty Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

4.0InHerSight Score

4.4Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight