Wright Patt Air Force Base

Wright Patt Air Force Base Employee Reviews

Wright Patt Air Force Base insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment

A great place to work

A great place to work and good benefits. Many different jobs to do and many opportunities to move up. The work place is very friendly and helpful. Gives lots of resources and information if needed.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Many different contract jobs

Great Work Culture if....

If you are able to network outside of your field/department do that. Take advantage of all the seminars and base activities to meet and engage with people from all displines and fields of study.

Variety of Jobs

I learned most of what I know as far as job experience from working here. Management would vary for me because I was in a secretarial pool. Some manager were not the best to work for and a couple of them were wonderful to work for. The workplace culture was very nice. Met a diverse company of people from all over the world.

Pleased

I enjoyed working here, and helping the soldiers. I had two different contract positions, and couldn't of had more fun doing either of them. I would recommend federal jobs at WPAFB, to anybody on any day!

Pros

Great Pay

Cons

Contracts are only a year

not the job for me

I worked in the human performance wing but the job i was doing was not exciting. I was bored and felt like i could spend my time at a better paying job.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wright Patt Air Force Base. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4