WSi Healthcare Personnel Employee Reviews

Good Place
Medical Assistant skill set (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 17, 2018
Must have 6 months immediate experience to be staffed. They place you all over metro area. Never know whats next. Must have current BLS/CPR to be considered.
Wsi
LPN (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 5, 2018
I worked in a psychiatric facility as a traveling nurse with WSi and absolutely loved it. I met so many new people and learned better ways to deal with people who have psychiatric issues.
Awesome place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 23, 2018
I have been with WSi for over 1 year now, and absolutely love my job just as much as I did when I first started. I love the collaborative team atmosphere we have in our office as it provides a positive work environment. Our management team is phenomenal and truly have their employees best interest at heart. As an employee of WSi, you will grow as a recruiter, and most importantly, feel supported and appreciated every day. Recruiting certainly is not an easy industry to be in, but at WSi, you will be making positive impacts on peoples lives each and every day.
Pros
Team environment, earning potential, office team events
Cons
non!
great
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJuly 18, 2018
great job to work at. I am being forced to fill this out and I don't have time to do it because I am wanting to apply for jobs myself and not take a darn quiz
Pros
sfsd
Cons
sdfsdf
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJuly 4, 2018
good working environment
fair pay
i enjoyed having the choice of making my own schedule and having the freedom to make as much or as less as i want
i would work for WSI again
job insecurity
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 22, 2018
You have no idea if you'll be employed from one day to the next. You usually get a phone call when you leave for the day. There's no advancement. No call when something opens in your field so you can switch.
work was sporadic, company didn't pay mileage, WSi supported their customer not their pharmacist in dispensing issues.
Relief Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Southern ColoradoApril 24, 2018
A typical day of work would be eight to ten hours. I was not impressed with WSi's management. Their was no workplace culture. WSi's main concern was making their customers happy. They did not care about their pharmacist.
Pros
None that I can think of
Cons
Didn't pay mileage, short work notice
Official response from WSi Healthcare Personnel
July 2, 2018

Thank you for your feedback it's very important to us. As WSi is a staffing agency, our PRN opportunities are meant to serve both long-term and last minute needs for our clients. As a PRN Pharmacist, it is agreed upon hire that scheduling is on an "as needed" basis and that consistency may fluctuate. All shifts available are completely voluntary and at no point do we ever force a person to accept. Prior to accepting a shift, all details in regard to the facility, pay, and travel time are explained. It's normal procedure for both WSi and our clients to have a minimum of one week's notice of shifts that are available. These shifts are then sent to all active pharmacists on staff, and we schedule according to which shifts the pharmacists volunteer to cover based on their choosing and availability. Our hourly wage for pharmacists meets the market and cost of living requirements. A typical shift lasts anywhere from 8-10 hours, but this can certainly fluctuate as it is directly dependent upon the need of the client. I'm sorry that you feel that we take the client into more consideration, truthfully we try to ensure the client is getting the best person available and the employee is comfortable with the assignment before ever assigning the shift. Please feel free to contact us, I'm sure we can work out any concerns you may have.

good contract company
Clinical front desk/Bad Debt Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 20, 2018
WSI connected me with my current permanent full- time job that I love. They are flexible with your hours and try to match you with the best temporary position they have.
Great Rehab Staffing Agency
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant/Licensed (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 21, 2018
Great rehab staffing agency to work for will be starting back with them soon. Always working hard to find work for their employees.
Easy to communicate with and for!
Official response from WSi Healthcare Personnel
July 6, 2018

It's truly an honor for us to work with the greatest team of Therapists. The work you do every day with love and compassion is humbling. Thank you very much for your review.

Easy going and flexible place
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 17, 2018
I enjoyed my time at WSi. I was treated great and had the flexibility to balance home and job when needed.
I recommend WSi to anyone that is looking for a great place to work.
I learned a lot from my my team, The Directors and CEO.
If you are able to work on your own while in a team environment you'll do fine.
I also grew as a person getting to know others and how to handle certain situations.
Somedays where tough when you can't make everyone happy and staff the positions.
Pros
Flexible, Family based company
Cons
Work from home only 1 day a week
Owner is crazy
Credentialing Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 10, 2018
The owner ruins the environment and the company she is a spoiled rich girl who does not know how to treat employees at all. she is unprofessional at best
Good agency to work for
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJanuary 5, 2018
I was scheduled at sub acute rehabs for a 12 hour shifts.
Management was easy to work with
Culture for me was relaxed
The most difficult part was getting to know new places but I enjoyed meeting new people
Poor Company
Contract Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 31, 2017
Inconsistent work hours, you can go weeks without hearing from the company for work. When they do call it most likely requires you to travel or they are only offering 2-4 hrs. If you are looking to only get small paychecks or work in the places that no one wants to work in because of the low work conditions; then this is the place to work for. Management is great with getting things set up for the long drawn out hiring process.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Low pay, Inconsistent hours, traveling
Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 14, 2017
Good place to work. Adaptive work schedule. Manager works with what you want to do. Willing to work around your schedule and puts you in position with that in mind.
Pros
Temporary
Cons
Temporary
Summary:
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 2, 2017
Good for a staffing agency.

Flexible hours.

Kind recruiters.

Job security is a bit scary at times, because hours are not promised, but when things are good, they are GOOD!

Other staff members are very nice to work with.

It is nice getting to work in many different facilities!
Surgical Technologist
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 16, 2017
I have had a great experience at WSi. The recruiters are friendly and organized. I like the ability to take time off whenever I need to. And you can work as much or as little as you like.
good to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 14, 2017
good to work for I learned a lot about working with difficult people no benefits no job security as it is prn work the management is great and the hours are good
Pros
good to work for
Supportive team
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 27, 2017
Great company to work for, WSi encourages continuing education to brush up on your skills. Always willing to go above and beyond for internal and external staff. Very supportive team.
Pros
Quarterly and yearly spiffs to make extra money
Cons
No 401k
Corporate Setting
Payroll/HR Manager, Director of Finance (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 8, 2017
Stressful, Long days. Constant interruptions. Too many daily, weekly, monthly meetings. Upper management pressures to complete tasks.
Too much politics. Compensation and benefits were in line with other corporate companies.
Great place to work as a PRN therapist
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 23, 2017
WSI provides job opportunities throughout the Denver metro area. They allow their therapists to pick and choose where, as well as how much they would like to work. Work place culture varies greatly and depends entirely on the facility that one is sent to.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Being a PRN therapist and going from facility to facility is often stressful, and one doesn't build many relationships with other therapists.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.