WSi Healthcare Personnel Employee Reviews

Great medical temp agency to work for
Clinical RN (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 13, 2019
They work hard to find placements for their staff. I was able to choose my assignments and was not penalized for not taking certain jobs. I would recommend
August 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are pleased we could work with you to find the right job. Should you need anything else in the future, we would love to continue working with you and are here to help!

Terrible environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 5, 2019
Very toxic environment. Owner has mood swings, never knew what to expect from day to day. Favoritism to people and uncomfortable environment altogether.
August 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize that your experience with WSi wasn't the greatest, however we invite you to give us a call at 303-322-8300 to talk about how we can improve moving forward. Thank you again.

n/a
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 30, 2019
They are very client based. WSI is very focused with what needs to be done and what they can do for clients such as myself to find the right job for me
August 1, 2019

Good company
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 8, 2019
This is a good contract/PRN company. Unfortunately, they couldn't find very many jobs in CO Springs, but if you're willing to travel to Pueblo, there are jobs.
July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review! Please check back regularly should there be any PTA job postings within the Colorado Springs area. If there is anything else WSi could assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you moving forward.

I enjoyed working here
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 24, 2019
Great place to work and very easy scheduling available to employees online. Weekly pay was also nice. Company was organized and pleasant to work with. They definitely kept me busy as a prn lpn. Would recommend.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Cancellation of shifts
July 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback we highly value it. We are extremely pleased with the feedback you've provided. Should you need any assistance in the future with finding another role within your field, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. WSi looks forward to continuing our relationship with you.

Love workibg for them
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 21, 2019
Take a while to get started.paperwork takes some time. Wish to be send out to more job sides.good pay. Wish we could get miles paid even for out side of Colorado springs
Pros
We dont get free lunch
Cons
Sometimes we dont get lunch
Great Temp Agency
Medical Administrative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 2, 2019
I have been with WSi off and on since I graduated college with my MAA diploma. Anytime I was ready for work they found me jobs and I enjoyed the process.
Great place
Healthcare Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 31, 2019
It took time to get things going but they were amazing and I was placed with an amazing company.The hours are set by the company that you are placed with over what the company does.
fun and love the management
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COMarch 14, 2019
Been with them for a year always finding a job out there and respect from every staff.Love the support of the cards they give out to peoples birthdays.Very good pay for agency.
Pros
long lunches
Starting In Office
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  DTCJanuary 21, 2019
The office is relaxed and fun. Work can keep you busy and management isn't on top of you constantly. I have enjoyed learning new things about recruiting.
Highly successful company
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 1, 2019
It's a fun place to work. Staff is very helpful and professional to work with. Great team work. The CEO and management staff are such great people to work with. They are very personable and understanding as well as maintaining a great, successful work environment.
Pros
Free lunch provided the last Friday of every month.
Cons
Health care premiums but not by the fault of the company.
Temp service
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cherry Creek Highlands, CONovember 9, 2018
Personnel within WSI all very pleasant and send out available jobs regularly. I am still signed with them however the jobs that come into WSI I'd say 99% are in Denver and further south I live up north; part time Medical Assistant (MA) jobs are scarce as are smaller facilities that are not so fast paced with less than three physicians.

Coming out of retirement and not actively working as MA for a year also hinders my search for employment. WSI asking for (offices also I assume) "two great references and recent experience on the floor or clinic." I have two previous co-work references but not sure about my last supervisor...which pushes me out of the pool they have, but I will continue to search.

Overall great personnel and recruiters that really go that extra mile to help you gain employment.
Pros
Stays connected with their employees
Cons
Not in all areas of Colorado
Great Place to Work For!!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 24, 2018
Offers a lot of opportunities to work in different locations and facilities. Always something new and interesting, many different experiences. I ended up working at a prison in clinical services, and was able to get hired on by the state after being there a couple of years working through the agency.
February 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback we highly value it. We are extremely pleased with your positive feedback and are excited that you had a positive experience with us. Providing the possibility of a full-time position is a great benefit that comes with working with WSI. Thank you for your time.

great way to know the area
Per Diem Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 13, 2018
I found working for wsi to be exactly what I needed at several points in my career. They provided work at a facility that would eventually be my full time job, after a contract buy out. It was really great to be able to get to know the area as a new clinician and it gave my resume the boost to be able to say that I worked in multiple clinic sites.
February 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback it means a lot to us. We are extremely pleased to hear you have had a positive experience with us. Finding a full-time job is an amazing benefit of working with WSI and we are pleased to hear you experienced this. Thank you!

A good temp company
Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 20, 2018
WSi is a local temp company in Denver and Colorado Springs.They also have some travel contracts. I have worked in both capacities for them. They are a good company to work for.
Pros
Jobs in both Denver and Colorado Springs
February 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. At WSI we value feedback and are very pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us. A great benefit of WSI is our expansive reach of possible employment facilities and are excited to hear you experienced this. Thank you!

Good Place
Medical Assistant skill set (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 17, 2018
Must have 6 months immediate experience to be staffed. They place you all over metro area. Never know whats next. Must have current BLS/CPR to be considered.
Wsi
LPN (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 5, 2018
I worked in a psychiatric facility as a traveling nurse with WSi and absolutely loved it. I met so many new people and learned better ways to deal with people who have psychiatric issues.
February 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate it. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience working for us and that you were able to grow in your position. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.

Awesome place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 23, 2018
I have been with WSi for over 1 year now, and absolutely love my job just as much as I did when I first started. I love the collaborative team atmosphere we have in our office as it provides a positive work environment. Our management team is phenomenal and truly have their employees best interest at heart. As an employee of WSi, you will grow as a recruiter, and most importantly, feel supported and appreciated every day. Recruiting certainly is not an easy industry to be in, but at WSi, you will be making positive impacts on peoples lives each and every day.
Pros
Team environment, earning potential, office team events
Cons
non!
February 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback we highly value it. We are extremely pleased you had a positive experience. At WSI we pride ourselves on curating a positive work environment and a place that fosters growth. We are looking forward to the future with you!

Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJuly 4, 2018
good working environment
fair pay
i enjoyed having the choice of making my own schedule and having the freedom to make as much or as less as i want
i would work for WSI again
February 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback we highly value it. We are extremely pleased with your positive feedback and look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future. At WSI we enjoy giving our employees the ability to build their schedule and time commitments. We hope to see you soon!

job insecurity
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 22, 2018
You have no idea if you'll be employed from one day to the next. You usually get a phone call when you leave for the day. There's no advancement. No call when something opens in your field so you can switch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.