Play YouTube video button
63Average
Here to help
Coronavirus update

WSP Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
My time with WSP as an environmental consultant has been very rewarding. As long as an employee is eager to learn, management will provide opportunities for someone to succeed. The most difficult part about this job is the travel, as it can be sudden, without warning, and lengthy. The ability to work on complex jobs has provided me with valuable skills and insight in my field.
Pros
Good enviornmental experience
Cons
Travel
Worked as an intern and enjoyed my time there immensely. The management was great and and set you up to succeed. The atmosphere was friendly and welcoming.
This company allows you to maintain a healthy work and family balance. They are flexible when family issues arise and allow you to maintain hours by offering the option to telecommute on an as needed basis.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
See more WSP reviews
Ask a question about working or interviewing at WSP. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at WSP.