Wurth Action Bolt & Tool

Wurth Action Bolt & Tool Employee Reviews

Wurth Action Bolt & Tool insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Company lacks leadership and direction.

Company is going in the wrong direction. Lacks good leadership and management. You are micro managed. Lost good long term employees to competitors. Pay below what other companies in the industry are paying. Confusion. Constant policy changes. Frustrating place to work. Employees always under scrutiny. Management will never acknowledge you when they walk by you. Departments always point fingers at each other. Negativity. Frustrating. Threats. Maybe down the road they will turn things around but right now I would not recommend this company.

Pros

Good learning experience about the industry. Products and applications. Different customers.

Cons

Management. Employees under constant scrutiny. Micro management.

Plan on working long 12 - 15 hours a day without being paid overtime if you are a salaried employee.

If you do not have anything else in your life to get home to, such as ..walk the dog, make dinner, run errands, etc... then this is the job for you. You won't be able to take vacations and if you try, you will be asked to take the laptop and work from where ever you are going. Your fellow employee are in the same boat with you, so everyone does relate to one another very well.

Pros

A Paycheck and 401K

Cons

High healthcare deductibles and long hours without any direction.

Poor management

Poor management and weak training process. Poor communication between branches. Other divisions are run completely separate causing confusion for customers.

Pros

Decent pay and schedule

Cons

Poorly staffed and poor training

Ship lost at sea

I can’t recommend this company to anyone. It has potential but year after year they regress. Reps are leaving in droves. If you want to be in this line of work, go to a competitor.

Pros

Health benefits not bad

Cons

Nothing ever gets fixed.

Hired to be Fired

I was hired to improve processes, fill in the for employees who constantly quit, and was let go after identify masses of fake inventory in fake locations.

Pros

Alot of work to be done and challenging

Cons

Was fired after I identified all the problems.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

poor management

work is easy but management makes it difficult. not offering any solutions to make the company better, but instead hides in the office and points fingers when its time to hold someone accountable. due to a lack respect for the employees and operation the company has found itself in severe debt. this is the result of years on years of different staff members who are inadequately trained brought into the operation and asked to perform 2 - 3 different jobs because the company lost a lot of money through the years. Wurth wants to save as much money as possible. mistakes are made due to an outdated system and the poor training of the staff. Customers again deal with a not so good product from wurth and so on.. its a vicious cycle and it can only change when management changes there self entitlement. when I was in high school my teacher told me that when she has a classroom and 1-2 students fail her class, it is the students fault they failed to apply themselves.. but when the whole class room fails it is the teachers fault, the teacher did not apply them self. management obviously being the teacher in this situation. judging by the reviews of the company id say you need to hire better teachers.

Pros

simple entry level work

Cons

No room to grow / bad management

Plenty of work for little to no reward

My experience at Wurth Action Bolt and tool has been very poor with inconsistent management decisions and lack of actually having employees that stay longer than six months. The company itself expects you to do an absurd amount of work for very little pay. In this company, the rich get richer and the poor remain stagnant with no room for growth or a chance to move up the ladder in the company. Orders are constantly being messed up and no one seems to take responsibility for their mistakes, which instead get brushed off to other people to clean up. This company has a lot of work to do in order to actually see some real growth and the profit that they are looking so desperately for.

Pros

Busy work

Cons

Management, low pay, lack of responsibility among employees

Productive fast paced environment and you network with other people also you can learn more about sales and marketing the best part of the is completing the task

Pros

Fast pace

Cons

Short breaks

good place

great place to work with a good employee environment. structured and plenty of room for employment. management will work with you to help train you with out any experience

Great place to work.

Great place to work to sell to MEP profession. Has great inventory and has 5 branches arounf souhtern Florida to service accounts better. I would highly recommend working here. Good pricing and delivery service.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wurth Action Bolt & Tool?

Positive changes taking place

I'm an employee of Lake Worth in the corporate headquarters. Our company had a tough second part of the year, but I have a good feeling about our future. We recently had some changes taking place and the big boss of our company from Chicago was just in town and I really like his energy. We are all now energized and ready to work together. We have a goal and we have the support of Wurth to make this place great. The company is small, but we're a part of a really big international company. If you want the opportunity to be in a visible role where you are making an impact on every day business, Wurth Action Bolt is your place!

Pros

great benefits, casual environment, occasional free lunches :)

Cons

they expect you to work hard and perform, If you think this is a con, then maybe you shouldn't work here.

Racist

Worked there for two day and was let go because they said I was not dressed apporiate when everyone in the office had on jeans as well. Was not trained properly. Gave off the racist vibe

Do not work there

Do not work there, they lie about your hours they satyyou work 9-6, but you really work 7-7. Had a death in the family, was fired because of exhaustion after working over 50 hours in a 4 day work week

Falling short

This company should be in charge of Florida but in a market that is steaming ahead with 23% growth this company is running behind the competition due t a management team that is old fashioned and not equipped to handle the market. I do think this company has potential for far greater market share but as mentioned before current management is in the way of itself.

Pros

Poor management

Cons

Still looking for this

Management pretends to support you, although the job consists of many other aspects.

The Bradenton office in unsanitary. It is full of mold, rats, rat poison. The break room is not sanitary at all. The refrigerator is unclean and the carpet is horrible. There is huge turn around with warehouse employees who are not trained correctly. Missing product happens on a daily basis and it ends up being the purchasers fault. Accounts payable depends on the purchasers to solve the issues and problems which takes away from their daily responsibilities. I would not recommend this position to anyone.

Pros

Cons

Management does not favor employees taking their breaks.

Not a serious company

Management team is unprofessional and uneducated. Not one of them has any formal education. They are disrespectful to the employees and talk down to them. It is impossible to have a smile on your face.

Pros

Cons

the Company as a whole

Great Company to work for!

It has been a pleasure to work for Wurth Action Bolt and Tool. The management is very accommodating. The company has great job security. The management is very upfront about what is expected and has monthly meets to keep all the employees aware of the progress the company is making.

Pros

Flexible vacation time and a great staff

Construction merchandise sold at retail

This company is a small time organization with a corporate big head.

Ok place to work, but needs better management

Wurth Action Bolt and Tool is NOT your typical Wurth company. The structure and procedures are incredibly loose. My branch manager prefers to spend more time out of the office rathern than in the office. Rather than annual reviews expect to get a review when they feel like it. I think I received 5 reviews in 9 years. Also, expect to get more responsibility without any increase in compensation. Rather than a raise you can expect to receive a speech about "big things in the works that I can't talk about" Unless you are an outside slaesman. Then as long as you are selling, they will give you the world.

Pros

No micro-management here. Great place for outside sales

Cons

No chance for advancement.

No room for growth

Small company which limits your ability to advance within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wurth Action Bolt & Tool. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6