Wurth Louis and Company

Wurth Louis and Company insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Horrific & Toxic

Working here was all fine at first (being paid $20 per hr) until you start to notice the disarray. Management is not supportive & will not help. Supervisors are too busy on cell phones, dropping personal notes to one another, or simply gone for extended lunches. Dress code can be deemed dress code violating for other companies with very high skirts in certain areas of workplace. Each department thinks they are above one another.

Wurth Louis & Company

This is a great place to learn about the distribution chain in a company. In a typical day I would take about 90 to 100 calls from customers and/or outside sale reps. I input orders, check stock, place direct and/or special orders & check on back orders. Management is great. They are very helpful & nice. The hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple calls coming into my phone. The Outside sales Reps have my direct phone number & they call me directly. I like to handle every call completely. Sometimes some calls take extra time & people can't wait that long to hold. The most enjoyable part of the job is help find people what they are looking for & getting it delivered to them. After they have installed their custom items they are amazed at the quality of the workmanship.

Pros

big company, health care, vision

Cons

far to drive

Great Company ... but being affected by the Sluggish Economy

Wurth Louis is a GREAT Company to work with; unfortunately it appears to be suffering from either 'Growing Pains' or from the sluggish economy as there have been several Reductions-In-Force. The Management though appears to be extremely supportive of the employees that have been laid off.

Job seekers rely on your experience.