Wurth Louis and Company

Working as a Customer Service Representative at Wurth Louis and Company: 4 Reviews

Customer Service Representative4 reviews
United States4 reviews

3.2Pay & Benefits

Wurth Louis and Company insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Until covid hit it was not bad.

Very high paced job in customer service. Very steep learning curve if you do not know hardware. First few years that I worked customer service we did not get raises due to the recession, and when we finally did get raises, it was still pennies. Because of covid the whole Brea customer service department was let go instead of letting us work remote, even though two other branches that had customer service departments were working remote.

Pros

Ability to move up

Cons

Pay scale

Wurth Louis & Company

This is a great place to learn about the distribution chain in a company. In a typical day I would take about 90 to 100 calls from customers and/or outside sale reps. I input orders, check stock, place direct and/or special orders & check on back orders. Management is great. They are very helpful & nice. The hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple calls coming into my phone. The Outside sales Reps have my direct phone number & they call me directly. I like to handle every call completely. Sometimes some calls take extra time & people can't wait that long to hold. The most enjoyable part of the job is help find people what they are looking for & getting it delivered to them. After they have installed their custom items they are amazed at the quality of the workmanship.

Pros

big company, health care, vision

Cons

far to drive

Great Company ... but being affected by the Sluggish Economy

Wurth Louis is a GREAT Company to work with; unfortunately it appears to be suffering from either 'Growing Pains' or from the sluggish economy as there have been several Reductions-In-Force. The Management though appears to be extremely supportive of the employees that have been laid off.

benefits are excellent . enjoyed working with customers its like a family . also co-workers are great the hardest part of the job was when customer are not satisfied because no stock add they are in need of the product. i learned a lot with my 15 years of experience thought me a very informative as far as product knowledge. how to handle upset customers.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wurth Louis and Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Wurth Louis and Company Reviews by Location

Career recommendations for Customer Service Representative

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Popular locations for Customer Service Representative in US