WWE Employee Reviews

Innovative Workplace
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 13, 2018
I was a Production Manager for WWE for 2 years. I had a good time over there in CT and on the road.
Got to hang out with The Dudley Boys and Dusty Rhodes. I made sure that TV tapings went smooth, and even wrote a few storylines.
Under my direction, WWE Network got the highest ratings, because unlike many over there, i know what the heck i ‘m doing!
I know how to get the crowds involved with the storylines, and all the technical aspects of putting together a show. They needed me, more than I needed them, because they got Interns doing half the stuff. In the end, i didn’t get along with Management, so they paid out my contract, and I am now with ROH, making it all happen over there. Soon ROH will rule the Industry under my tutelage, that’s a fact.
Pros
Free Lunch, Casual atmosphere, hanging out with talent
Cons
Too many egos competeing with ea other
Healthy wealth.make discipline in active life.give respect take respect
Health Care Provider (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 11, 2018
My view wwe is a good platform to set your life and set your spouse life .wwe give a very good platform to make discipline and healthy wealthy.like i
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health care
Exciting and Fast Paced Company with good Benifits
Planning and Sales Analysis (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 2, 2018
If you are looking for an exciting and fast paced company that always keeps you on your toes than the WWE is the perfect company for you. The employees are all wonderful to work with.

There is a not a lot of work/life balance and the days are packed with meetings, however the work is rewarding and the benefits are similar to many companies.
Great product
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2018
My experience at WWE was extremely positive. Throughout all levels of the organization there is an understanding of the company mission of providing entertainment to fans across the world.
Pros
great product
Exciting
Executive Assistant to CFO (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 2, 2018
My typical day at the office was having to support the Chief Financial Officer. It was a great experience meeting the wrestlers and the owner. It was great having to attend the matches in the city and knowing what was going on with the television media.

Management is understanding and fair. The workplace culture within the office is healthy. The expectations is to work with the highest integrity, have good values and respect.

It was a great opportunity and will never forget everyone I met. I would highly recommend it for those interested in the entertainment world.
Pros
good Gand employee discounts
Not applicable
Analyst, Financial Planning and Investor Relations (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 23, 2018
I choose not to comment on my prior work experience as it is personal. In a room with no windows with no instruction whatsoever as to what to do no supplies and no access to other people that might supply materials to help do the job correctly.
Wost Work Enviornment
Director, Operations (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 13, 2018
Recognizable company brand. Looks good on a resume, but not worth it. Don’t be lured in by HR or recruiters. Everyone there is absolutely miserable every day. Reach out to any network to find a former employee and they’ll give you an honest assessment of the environment.
Pros
Good pay, benefits and vacation
Cons
Worklife balance
Great experience
On - Air Host (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 4, 2018
Overall, a great experience.A pop culture staple.Opportunities to put smiles on people's faces.

If you love live events and a fast paced, creative environment Id recc. WWE .
Fast Paced
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTApril 22, 2018
Fast paced work place. The company is doing very well, it's constantly growing as a company and expanding. The job work/life balance is not desirable.
Pros
causal dress code
Cons
fast paced
Temporary
Project Manager/Scrum Master (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTApril 15, 2018
N/A

Contracel/Temporary Assignment

no real review, accept that the IT/Finance teams do not get together at all. This makes the IT teams lives very difficult.
Great Learning Experience
Marketing & Social media intern (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLMarch 21, 2018
this internship was a valuable leaning experience for my career. Would recommend the company to anyone looking to apply. The people in charge of the interns were great to work with.
Great place to learn and push your skills
Associate Producer (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 25, 2018
From the day you start, WWE will give you endless opportunities to gain first hand production experience in any area that you choose compared to other companies where you have to rise the ranks before getting this same up close exposure. With that opportunity also comes high expectations that will push you and make you better at what you do as long as you put in the time and effort. There is also constant work to be done and traveling a plenty to get onto the road and create content. Sometimes the lack of planning or communication during production can be frustrating, but at the same time this is the Television world after all. In the end if you enjoy being creatively challenged and want to get any kind of experience you can get your hands on, this is a wonderful place to work with lots of pride in what they do.
Pros
Free Swag, Great Benefits, Endless Opportunities, Company Pride
Cons
Lack of planning, communication
Fun Environment
Lead Mobile Architect (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 13, 2018
Technologically advance company with fun enthusiastic people working in the company. The work environment was fun. Very good staff, secured building and plenty of parking for everyone.
Fun energetic
Administrator (Current Employee) –  NCJanuary 28, 2018
I love it, it's awesome the people are amazing they are very helpful I seeing the superstars in action they make want to wrestle but I really need to that's what I wanted to do but oh well.
Extremely competitive environment
Senior Director (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 28, 2018
The culture of competition extends beyond the televised content into the corporate structure itself. Though I use the word "corporate" loosely as the CEO owns well over 50% of the stock and can do as he pleases. Be prepared to fight your co-workers for every project, dollar, and initiative needed to do your job on a day-to-day basis.
Fast Paced Work Environment
Director (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 25, 2018
There are no two days alike! It is an interesting place to work.There are a lot of smart people working very hard, and that is why the company has had so much success - it's a winning recipe!
Pros
People have a good energy
Cons
There is a lot of finger pointing
Is it a real job if I'm having fun?
INTERN FOR WWE ORIGINALS (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 8, 2018
I was interning in the WWE Network Originals department and worked on the coolest projects, met the nicest people. Learned how to tell an interesting story through video editing. An experience I will cherish forever.
The office works like their TV programming
Brand Management (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTNovember 29, 2017
For a global entertainment company, WWE sure does operate like an ad agency in the 1950's. Backdoor politics, in-fighting, using bad numbers as metrics of success. Not a place to work unless you want to sweat and bleed to eventually be fired. Most staff I knew were let go.
Pros
Cool brand
Cons
culture, management, lack of direction
VP of DEVELOPMENT - REALITY/SPECIAL PROJECTS (Former Employee) –  NY, NYOctober 23, 2017
Hard work is rewarded.
Demanding environment but if you can handle the pressure, there is great opportunity to advance.
A unique opportunity for growth.
A creatively stifling, toxic environment
Creative Director (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 20, 2017
Management is extremely hierarchical. New ideas are not welcome. Everyone operates in a state of fear, and a reticence to be seen above radar, as the higher you get up the food chain, the closer you are to being fired for not executing only what is decreed.

Management missing opportunities to grow brand into cultural powerhouse beyond wrestling.

Fire drills and last minute initiatives that are half-baked.

Low quality content.

Fundamental misunderstanding of audience, operates like a monopoly with little incentive for innovation, rather a market rent seeking behavior sets-in both culturally and with product development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WWE. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight