Wyndham Destinations
Happiness rating is 67 out of 100

Wyndham Destinations Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Good pay and benefits, supportive management and helpful co-workers. Friendly environment and overall great place to work.
Pros
The Company has locations all over the world
This was probably the worst job, ethics wise I've ever had. It seems, no respect nor trust for the staff was the policy. Huge turnover rates due to lack of respect and fit for most of the employees. Everyday at work seemed like another day I wanted to quickly be done with, yet and still I performed to my abilities.
Good work environment . Friendly co workers. Laid back atmosphere . Breakfast . Wasn't particularly eventful . Helping Guest find way around town .
Pros
Hours
Cons
Uncooperative guests
I don't know about this company they need better people working for them. you work to hard and do to much for the little pay.
You meet all different people from all over, they will share their stories of travel and other resorts to stay when you visit a certain city. It is a relaxing place to work even during check in and check out time the pace is calm. That's all I have to say.
Pros
The discount on room rates
Cons
Hours of work
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Day, Inn hotel was a very nice place to work. I enjoyed the customers, I knew almost all of them mostly by face and a lot by name. Me and my boss well, we got along very well. I mean, sometimes we disagreed about things like ideals concerning the business on how I thought the prices were kind of high or sometimes when I come to work some things were left the way they were the previous day like sometimes you couldn't find your equipment you needed, but all and all are relationship as work partners was real good. Other thing's I liked about working there was it was a good distance for me to go. I made sure the count for supplies were correct and that the business was cleaned. My co-workers were nice, we got along very well. At times I might see one of them when I'm out and about we greet each other with a smile and even a hug. One of the things I've learned in my three and a haft years working there is that you have to learned how to deal with a lot of different personalities' and be patient with customers even thou some may refuses to be patient with you. Customer services and being a team playing are two of the main factors of employment.
balanced all hotel revenue to assure that reciepts were accounted for and matched with guest purchases. Also set up morning breakfast for perfereed guest.