Wyndham Worldwide Employee Reviews

The company only cared about the bottom line.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 14, 2018
As an associate be prepared to be ignored, used, written off and verbally abused by tyrant bosses. The utter lack of respect for anyone under wyndham management is absurd. The easily disregarded customer needs are countless. This company does not care about there customers just the money in there pockets.
Pros
They have lots of money
Cons
They have lose moral codes.
summer here
FT Technician (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJuly 11, 2018
Good place to loose some weight. nice coworkers, nice staff, fast pace days, all kind of work, roughly 16000 steps per day, busy time you work alone, not so busy you may have 3 guys doing same thing,
lot of works are when people do practical jokes like lock safe before leave, or mix all cords at phone, different plugs.
Tour reception
Tour Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kaua‘i, HIJuly 3, 2018
Start the day by preparing paperwork such as customer tour sheets,manifest,owner profiles etc as well as meeting and greeting guest and co workers with aloha. I have learned communication skills also computer skills and organizing an filing important documents. Fast pace work style so must be able to multi task and the hardest part is making sure that you are organized and ready for any kind of situations. I mostly enjoy conversing with guest and co workers and creating an enjoyable workspace environment.
Pros
Benefits, nice people, paid vacation
Cons
Fast paced workplace, but working on multi tasking skills
good and bad
Sr. Member Services (Former Employee) –  myrtle beach scJuly 2, 2018
great place , great owners, horrific leadership at a regional level, director of sales for myrtle beach at the time doug montgomery was a nightmare of a leader.
Pros
pay
Cons
doug montgomery
na
Sales professional (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 28, 2018
a very fast paced work place. if you fully commit yourself to the company you can make a bunch of money but you'll quickly find yourself working 6/7 days a week and feeling burned out
Great benefits but you better watch your back
Contract Processor (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNJune 21, 2018
Started my job with high hopes that this was a great career move. I was wrong. The pay was great, the opportunity for advancement was great IF you played their game. The negativity in my department was paramount. the manager was great but her hands were tied to improve any issues in her department, mainly disgruntled negative employees. Wyndham is a great place to work but choose your department carefully.
Pros
great benefits, overtime and discounts
Cons
negative workplace, stressful and overwhelming
Great Place to Work in Orlando
Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 14, 2018
Great Place to Work in Orlando. Diverse, Open.
Primary role of extensive; Analysis, Capacity Planning and Resource Management; Partner closely with Operations and Finance departments to create and drive strategic goals and manage global network planning; Work lock step with multiple business teams
Pros
Discounts
Cons
recognition
Need better management
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2018
Management lacked work etiquette
Need better management
Better organization
Enjoyed my job but not how it was handed to us
Would go back if possible
Very slow and bad management
Microtel Inn & Suites (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 11, 2018
Had a very poor management that would schedule me for days I put down I could not work because I was in school and would call me on days I couldn't be there and yell at me saying I needed to be there since they had no one to cover the shift.
Pros
nothing
Cons
erveything
Great company
Strategic Sourcing Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 11, 2018
I have enjoyed working at Wyndham Worldwide for over a year. great culture , great benefits and very flexible. I would highly recommend it whether its an internship or move on your career.
Harrahs Las Vegas
Community Marketing Agent (Former Employee) –  Harrahs Las VegasJune 11, 2018
Great experience for the most part. I enjoyed working as a CMA.
The training I received was above most timeshare companies including HGVC. The pay was good for the type of work that you do.
Pros
pay
Cons
immature coworkers
Scary! Unprofessional Management
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAJune 5, 2018
Some benefits, but when new management cuts your income opportunities over 80%, then cut your comp plan over 30%, it shows bottom line is only concern, employees are dispensable.
Sr. Infrastructure/Cloud Architect (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 5, 2018
Learning so many technologies here at Wyndham is a great asset. From AWS to Data Center Migrations to Security, Network, and all infrastructure at your disposal, its easy to grow yourself.
Pros
Hospitality company has its benefits
Cons
not many, its a great place to work.
Ok place to work
HRMS, Analyst (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 1, 2018
Everything good but limited opportunity for advancement. Most of my colleagues have been stuck at with the same position for 5 plus years. Definitely not a place to go if you want to grow. A perfect place to be comfortable.
work at a easy pace
Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Indio, CAMay 24, 2018
its a good place to work, good employees and good management . they are willing to work with you if u need to change hours for something like having a babysitter after 12pm just ask and they will work with you
Pros
discounts
Cons
healthcare
Great place to work if you are sales oriented
Community Marketing Agent (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 23, 2018
Company has great benefits from the date of hire and you can move up within if you don't find stepping on toes and are sales oriented. Certain teams lack communication and they have a high turn over rate. If you want long term I recommend the corporate side of it like reservations.
Pros
Perks
Cons
A good place to get start
Business Analyst, Global Analytic (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 22, 2018
I start to work in Wyndham Worldwide as a full-time position. People here are really nice. Good work and life balance. The only thing is the office is too far away from the city. And the work here, is kind of casual.
Ok
Revenue Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 18, 2018
Overall it is a great place to work if and only if you fit in their company image and get along with management. Also poor guidance from management does not help your cause to advance and learn. Daily work can be monotonous but many positions tend to be that way. The hardest part of the job was not having the right chemistry in the department I was in. The job did have great benefits and pay was descent.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Fake people
Fun place to work, quick pace
Sales and Catering Manager (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXMay 15, 2018
The moral is high in the workplace. The lunches were provided. For a hotel they tried to balance life and work. They also offered monthly partner recgnition lunches.
Driven Company
TIMESHARE SALES (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CAMay 12, 2018
Excellent company overall, treated employees and customers well. Abundance of locations, nice place to work each day, friendly staff who encouraged learning for success.
Pros
Brand, company size, benefits
Cons
high stress environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.