Wynn Las Vegas Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
#We are wynn
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 9, 2018
I have worked at Wynn for more than 10 years and I love it there. I would like to use my knowledge and branch out. The Wynn benefits are great. The employee dining area is by far superior than any other casino on the strip. Everyone wants to be at Wynn.
Great place to work!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 22, 2018
I love working here. I've been very lucky to work with great people.
The job is challenging at times, but I like that. It has a great culture and the various departments seem to work well together, at least from my perspective. The best part of the job is the people.
Rewarding Position, Respectable Management, Healthy Work Environment
Senior Restaurant Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2018
I worked in 3 different departments throughout the course of my employment at this resort and I have to say that I enjoyed working with all of my co-workers and Management. The company definitely rewards you for your hard work and recognizes their employees. I highly recommend anyone looking to start a career in the casino industry to apply.
5 Star 5 Diamond
Manager/Coach (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas NVJune 19, 2018
Wynn Resorts offers all the benefits, training, and opportunities you would expect from the top resort in Las Vegas. It is a well oiled machine with a high level or service for patrons as well as caring for employees.
It's ok
Lounge Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 14, 2018
It's a beautiful property, so you get to enjoy that daily. However, the salaries are not enough for what is expected of you. If they were higher, I would gladly deal with upper management's scoldings.
Good workplace, fast paced really great benefits.
Utility House Person (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 13, 2018
Work is steady but not many chances to change careers or move up. People that start new have a higher chance of getting Manager jobs over ones who know the hotel both inside and out. I would’ve like to stay but maybe might try again later in the future.
Pros
Free paid Lunch hour
Cons
Managers sometimes clash with orders
bad management
Security Officer-Casino (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 8, 2018
They are in the middle of a civil suit still that i am a part of. Management was horrible. Payroll has constant issues. Two different systems are used and every few months at least one full work day would be missing from my check. Not just in my department, others as well that i spoke to while working there.

Steve Wynn stepping down recently should be an indicator.
Pros
employee dining room
Cons
payroll issues
professional place
busperson/ waiter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 2, 2018
The wynn was a great place to work. Decent living wage, the food is amazing and management does its job. I would highly recommend anyone working at the wynn las vegas
Great workplace
Cocktail Waitress (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 1, 2018
One of the best hotels on the strip to work at, union job with great job security. Also great management, the only downfall is there is no movement with the job. Been working with the company the past 8 years and I am still an on call steady extra employee.
No Guarantee
Reservation Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2018
Hours were not guaranteed, pay was good schedule was not fixed & your given your schedule 2wks in adv. Wynn is a nice casino to work for if you get FT
Pros
Beautiful casino, good pay see shows free & some restaurants
Cons
no fixed hours hired as on call no guarantees
Nepotism at its finest
Security Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 29, 2018
Great place to work at if you seek constant unnecessary stress, poor management, changing standards, and an ever present mournfulness every day of work, (Oh, almost forgot to mention. If you have a family, carry pictures with you, because chances are you will be forced to work Overtime and on your days off, so you won't see them much at all. Good Luck)
Fun and exciting workplace.
Bar Runner (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2018
Best company I've worked for. Really fun and exciting culture and at wynn/encore we all strive for greatness together year after year winning 5 stars and 5 diamonds awards. Hence the acronym WE!
weird hours for grave yard but no stress
Traffic Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 17, 2018
working there was a fun experience, meeting new people, management for grave yard are very chill and also fair, very easy job, just assist guest and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Pros
15 hr right off the bat
Cons
no pay raise, work hours are wierd but hopfully improved, and some other managements arent so freindly
Stressful
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 11, 2018
Management breathes down your neck and the other employees are always looking for ways to get you fired. It's a stressful job even if you know what you are doing because everyone assumes you don't and will treat you like dirt.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Managment
Good Benefits but tough conditions
Traffic Attendant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 5, 2018
There are some really great perks about working here, free lunch, good insurance, lots of PTO. but it is a fast paced environment and supervisors can be very specific about what they want. Depending on department turnover can be very high. However every person i talk to is very polite and kind. If you fit in with the culture you can expect many opportunities and ways to be transfered/promoted.
great company to work for
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109May 1, 2018
One of the finest hotels in the world, great place to work. lots of room to move up if you are patient. I learned a lot and got good training, would recommend as a good place to work
Pros
free lunch, great uniforms, good training
Cons
some managers had it out to get people, thank god for the union
Working in casino is always enjoyable
Poker Dealer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 19, 2018
Working in a casino is always enjoyable. Free meals everyday. Always a team oriented business. It is like working with family. Everybody is on the same page. Waitresses, dealers, valet, bartenders, host, floor persons all are on the same page to make customers happy in a fun filled environment.
fun place
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 6, 2018
The job is boring but the work place is fun itself. The managers are really cool and they help with anything even if its personal. The coworkers are friendly and they all willing to help out. Everyone there is very helpful
Pros
get a full hour free lunch
Cons
schedules run by senority
As a Corporate Investigative Position we were given Carte Blance to any and all shops
Corporate Investigator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 1, 2018
In the above mentioned position we had total support from Mr Wynn himself and know one could refuse to cooperate with our investigations. Our responsibility included escorting all political personnel including Presidents , Governors , Mayors and Celebrities on request. we also escorting working ladies of the property when they were observed soliciting on the property.
Pros
It was a great job, all meals were free and you eat as often as you wanted
Cons
It was only Part time, the pay was ok but I had no health benefits . That was my reason for leaving
Hostile work environment
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 28, 2018
Most assistant managers in this department are very unprofessional and petty. Lots of room to advance and make some serious money but if you do not meet their standards you are belittled and spoken down to until you quit! Everyone is dispensable, even senior employees that helped opened Wynn. No one is safe..sad.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Assistant managers, no breaks