Wynn Las Vegas Employee Reviews

Overall Great Place to Work
Housekeeping - Rooms Control Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 17, 2018
Great overall work culture. Free paid lunch.Great place to grow within the company. It's easy to start from line-level and grow into management if you hustle. however only downside is some poorly chosen managers get promoted that way.
Pros
Free lunch
Stressful Environment
Utility Housperson (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 13, 2018
The money was great for the most part. But the culture of the atmosphere was filled with racism and feminism. The work was easy of course. Lot of favoritism
Pros
Great money
Cons
The management, females, etc.
N/a
Security Supervisor/Assistant Manager/Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 10, 2018
Co workers of the department and other departments were great to work with. Always exciting to go to work and assist guests and employees in daily routines.
amazing work place great benifits
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 6, 2018
I worked at the Wynn for over 5 years I did leave at some point and did end up coming back the Wynn is great place to grow within the company I did retail and worked at a spa I learned so much.
Stressful work environment
Corporate Investigations (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 5, 2018
Low pay, long hours, poor management, stressful atmosphere. Very little room for advancement. Currently laying off more employees then hiring. I would not recommend accepting a position there at this time. Better places on the strip to work.
Lip service
Director (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 5, 2018
There PR team is great at lip service. Never backs up their mission and targets line level employees based on whether or not they are liked. The bullying starts at the top and if you try to do the right thing you will be crucified.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Broad scale bullying
Micro Management
Reservations Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89131September 5, 2018
I learned allot and helped many nice people along the way.

Management is very fickle and does play a huge part in favoritism. If you are thick skinned and enjoy being verbally abused than this is your place!
Pros
free lunch
Cons
micro management
former employee
Cage Cashier/Financial Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 31, 2018
management is fun and helpful. Everybody gets along with one another. Guests are friendly as well. Variance policy is fair. The only con is the long walk form the employee garage to your workstation. This is not an exaggeration 45 minute walk one way.
Benefits
Cons
Long walk to workstation
work enviroment
Coordinator III (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2018
I work in the night clubs enjoy it have met interesting, fun and very nice people, never a dull ..... just keeping track of the liquor bottles and names can be exhausting but wouldn't mind testing some of the flavors that the Wynn sells, over all enjoy my job
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care for steady extra
Enjoyed my staff members
Employment Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 29, 2018
I enjoyed the projects. When my position was eliminated they kept on moving me to different positions to make sure I stayed employed. I appreciated their concern.
Fast paced, super detail oriented
Utility (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2018
Awesome place if you are detail oriented
Lots of opportunities for advancement
If you decide to leave having Wynn on your resume is a great thing.
Pros
Free lunch
Hmm, in a nutshell
Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 8, 2018
The experience is fun. But the culture of the property and its people will drive you away. Every now and then you would get those people/guests who make your work life great. And then you get the poor decisions of the company to ruin it. If you value your work ethic, don't apply here!
Pros
Breaks, free meal, volunteer opportunities
Cons
Shady, uptight, overworked, corporate
Fun and busy with lots of great perks!
Concierge Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 6, 2018
Great job, but some of the supervisors made the days stressful. The company is full of people happy to be working at Wynn. Guests of this hotel are ready to spend money!
Overall A Decent Company To Work For
Cost Accountant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 2, 2018
Great people, great company, but our management leaves something to be desired. Overall, I'm very satisfied working for the company as a whole, but I feel underappreciated in my department.
Pros
Great work/life balance, great working environment
Cons
Management is largely a pushover
It was very fast paced
A/R CLERK (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 2, 2018
This position was dealing much with unhappy guests who were disputing charges, etc. It got to be overwhelming at times. Management was good and so was the environment.
unproductive company management
Floral Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 23, 2018
Typical day starts at 5amin the floral department. We were assigned different areas of the casino to change out old floras as well as installing new floral displays. On holidays we came in early to set up and tear down events,
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not enough work for the hours schedulied
The best company in Las Vegas
Tower Suites Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 19, 2018
There were no typical days at the Wynn because every day was full of excitement and different then the next. Working for a 5 star, 5 diamond resort you learn so much etiquette in every aspect and the proper way to conduct business with class. The management was great and full of knowledge and fair. The workplace culture is outstanding and carries a high volume of reputation through Las Vegas. The hardest part of the job was leaving co-workers and the wonderful guest. The most enjoyable part was learning, making new friends and being molded into a classier individual.
Pros
The Experience
Cons
Attendance Policy
Good benefits good work invirment
Busser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 13, 2018
You always have to be on you're toes at all time anticipating the gest needs ahead of time give them there moneys worth always staying one step ahead and always staying professional in any situation.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Very uptight
#We are wynn
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 9, 2018
I have worked at Wynn for more than 10 years and I love it there. I would like to use my knowledge and branch out. The Wynn benefits are great. The employee dining area is by far superior than any other casino on the strip. Everyone wants to be at Wynn.
Great place to work!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 22, 2018
I love working here. I've been very lucky to work with great people.
The job is challenging at times, but I like that. It has a great culture and the various departments seem to work well together, at least from my perspective. The best part of the job is the people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wynn Las Vegas. Our community is ready to answer.

Wynn Las Vegas Reviews by Location