Wynright Corporation Employee Reviews

Small division of a large Japanese company.
Senior Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILMarch 6, 2018
Reduction in force (layoff) without warning. A big negative. Outside of that, professional relaxed environment. Supervisor was hands on and easy to work with.
Pros
Work enviroment not rigid.
Cons
Layoffs.
Reduction in workforce
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILNovember 13, 2017
Despite efforts to maintain my importance in the company, there has been stagnant revenue growth thus causing a major reduction in the workforce in many areas; however, there remains opportunity for other cost centers within the company.
Ok place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2017
Hard to get needed information from middle management.
too many cooks in the kitchen, company benefits are fair. typical corporation, when production is good bonuses are low.
Pros
Cons
poor management
Good benefits but lots of uncertainty.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 1, 2017
I wanted to stay with the company for a long time. They have good compensation, great benefits, a good work/life balance. However, they are currently going through massive layoffs and many high ranking managers are resigning. There is a lot of uncertainty about whether or not this company is going to make it.
Pros
Great benefits, great compensation, good work/life balance
Cons
Uncertainty about the future of the company
Nice introduction to work force
Intern (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 1, 2017
It was my first job, I worked as an intern, it was an interesting perspective into the average office. I enjoyed the couple months I worked there. I was mainly shadowing my dad.
Interesting place to work
Design (Former Employee) –  KYOctober 28, 2016
Job Culture.
Often you are tasked with very tight budgets to complete all work. The working environment is pleasant most of the time as everyone has their schedules to maintain. Dont expect much support from co workers because their most of them have egos that will get in the way of attitudes.
Management.
The people who operate in this capacity most of the time will NOT offer much instruction so what whatever you need to complete your assignments you are on your own.
Job Security.
The prima donnas that work at this place are very talented at what they do as they have respectable tenures. The mid range skill set better create other resources to assist if you lack any of the required skilk sets.
Pros
not much
Cons
it seems they cater to the prima donnas
Fairly good company
Project Engineer/Project Execution Team (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 9, 2015
Wynright is a fairly good company to work for, however the managers were unable or unwilling to work with remote staff. Encouraging internal competition had a detrimental affect on on-boarding new employees.
Growing company struggling to keep up with the demands of a corporate take over
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILAugust 3, 2014
manage accounts and vendor communication for several company locations.
Learned to quickly adapt to many different custom made software programs.
Successful meet dead lines with high volume of work.
My team of coworkers make going to work a pleasure even in a fast paced environment.
The hardest part of the job is keeping up with daily changes in procedures while becoming JSOX compliant after the company was purchased.
I enjoy just sense of accomplishment for a job well done and completed on time, regardless of the obstacles that occured.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wynright Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.