Wyoming Medical Center Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Travel Wound Care RN (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYMay 29, 2018
Great place to work.
Management fair and no favoritism.
Patients and family friendly and eager to learn.
Work place culture in place.
Travel wound care rn
Pros
Management great
Cons
Travel wound care RN, would have liked wound care contract to be extended.
Good place to work!
DIRECTOR OF HIMS (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYMay 9, 2018
Management staff was good to work with! The culture was difficult at times due to financial stress, but the staff are hardworking and committed. I would recommend this as a good place to work.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYMay 3, 2018
A typical day at work is to focus on duties...management is okey.My workplace culture is i have values and motivation and my personal goals are essential to creating a positive and successful working environment.The hardest part of my job other co worker have a different opinion,but to me the hardest part is also the most attractive part remote working.The most enjoyable part of the job is i enjoyed the level of open direct communication.
Lacked teammwork.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYApril 24, 2018
HR was understaffed and stressed. Very fast paced and lacked a cohesive, team environment. No formal training opportunities to ensure that job duties were completed appropriately.
good place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYApril 3, 2018
I loved my unit asst manager, she was easy to work with and for. The work was hard, but I enjoyed the people I worked with. As always it had a couple of bad eggs. i.e. lazy C.N.A.s.
Great Lab Partners
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYMarch 18, 2018
Everyone was very friendly. Mgmt was ok. Very short staffed and overworked for smaller pay then deserved. Huge turnover rate in the lab. If your willing to train though they will show you alot. Loved all my regular staff members in the evening
Good Working Environment
Monitor Technician (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYMarch 13, 2018
Everyone was willing to work overtime if needed, would change shifts if needed, and genuinely good people to work with. Would be flexible for school schedule as long as the shift was covered by someone. Again everyone helped out each. Supervisor was fair
manage plant activity
Director of Facilities/ Environmental Safety (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYFebruary 22, 2018
I would prefer to leave this open at this time. The Engineering dept was contracted out and I choose not to go with that company. I chose to go with another company
RN FOR OUTPTS, MED (Current Employee) –  WyomingFebruary 8, 2018
Management can be good depending on what floor you work. Rotating shifts are hard to do with family and thats my least favorite. Never understand why nights can do nights and days have to rotate to both? They would have a better turn out rate if they changed this as well as staffed appropriately. Their CNA's can have anywhere from 14-28 patients and that is way too much!
Pros
Great experience
Cons
short staffed
Amazing place to work
CPC (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYJanuary 21, 2018
I really enjoy the environment I work in however, the coding was taken out of the office 8 months after I achieved coding certification with no explanation which was very dis-hartening.
very poor
Materials Management Coordinator- (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYDecember 16, 2017
very cutthroat and back stabbing. if you don't fit in a clique you don't fit. Extreme lack of communication. manager was very I am it and you are not
benefits
Cons
management
My Life at Wyoming Medical Center
Dietetic Technician (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYNovember 6, 2017
I worked in the kitchen and as a short order cook. Working in the hospital was a great chance for learning more about the hospital atmosphere. I then went into the Diet Office. This was a great challenge and since then I have had much satisfaction working with people from all walks of life.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
n/a
Wyoming Medical Center
Accounts Payable Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYOctober 31, 2017
This hospital is an excellent place to work, but I wanted to relocate to Colorado. I enjoyed by time with them and it added a quality experience to my career.
High paced and cut throat
Executive Director Care Continuum (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYOctober 22, 2017
Each day at work was different. I had numerous job titles and assignments. Each Vice President expected different results which made it very difficult. I loved the patient interaction and peer interactions.
The Hardest part of the job
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYOctober 7, 2017
Is the hours and a split shift that I was unaware of upon being hired and being on call from Friday to Monday morning with a busy place is extremely tiring.
The orientation was a 3 day program and full of information that was helpful but not solely about my job duties and responsibilities way to much information was given and I think a waste of time.
eh
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYSeptember 29, 2017
bad management and very hard to keep the employees of the hospital happy, They are set up wrong on the external grill, its an impossible position even if you are a rock-star like I was
Pros
good food
Cons
bad set up
I worked on different floors at this hospital. That was a good challenge for me
LPN (Former Employee) –  Casper, WyomingAugust 30, 2017
I learned an awful lot by working at Wyoming Medical Center back before 1996. I learned an awful lot about medical,surgical, neurological and critical care when I worked there. It was great and challenging. The people I worked with, I worked with over many years. Loved it. Hardest part of the job was the fast pace and charting challenges.
Pros
Great place to work!
Cons
Just little things that could be resolved is the only con.
Good Job
Patient Companion (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYAugust 8, 2017
I would watch patients and made sure they were safe throughout the shift and take notes so the doctors and nurses know the patients status. The job, while not the most exciting, was fulfilling knowing I could help patients in time of need.
A good community hospital
Staff RN/Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYJuly 18, 2017
The hospital staff that cares for the patents does the best they can with the resources provided to them. I learned a lot while working there due to the diverse patient population.
Unstable work enviroment
Starter (Current Employee) –  WMC, Casper WyJuly 16, 2017
Hired for one job, then given a different job. Expected to work nights and weekends when they know I don't like to. Constant turnover in all areas. Keeping Starbucks open is more important then getting food to patients because it is named after the CEO. Really? Staff is coddled in fear of them leaving. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, just schedule an HR meeting. They go room to room and collect payment from sick people, even ones in the ER! The town hates this place.
Pros
Covered Parking
Cons
Diamond

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyoming Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Wyoming Medical Center Reviews by Location