Xactly Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Decent for the short term
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 21, 2018
Bro culture. Decent place to be if you are looking to gain some quick skills and move elsewhere. If you are not apart of the "club", career advancement is minimal at best.
Productive and helpful company
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 15, 2017
I loved being an intern at Xactly! I was placed in the marketing department and had one of the best summers. They were open to our ideas and had us write blog posts once a week to the corporate website helping them with their views. We were able to help their social media and ask as many questions to anyone in the company. Interns learned about the different departments in depth every week.
Pros
Free Snacks, Fun Culture, Great People
Internship in SA
Account Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 22, 2014
It was an internship in Cape Town, South Africa, which brought some limitations in itself. I was not delegated too many tasks so it because a self starting position which was an incredible learning experience.
Support is a dead-end
Support Rep (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 10, 2014
A typical day at work is checking your emails to see any updates on any cases you are working. Then you log into Salesforce and review all of your cases and work on them based on Priority.
Pros
Small Company so you get to learn a lot as you work with different teams
Cons
No Incentive for exceptional performers, not much room for real advancement
A Day in the Life
Lead Account Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 20, 2013
My typical day is speaking with C-Level Executives at Enterprise Companies to determine if Xactly's solution would benefit current compensation system.
Great Culture and Leadership
Teamwork
Salesforce.com
Traveling to Tradeshows
Pros
culture, benefits, leadership
Cons
Only ADR, Smb, Mid-market Sales, in Denver Location all other positions in San Jose, Ca

Want to know more about Xactly Corporation?

Ask a question