Xantrion Management reviews

An amazing team and place to grow
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 22, 2016
I was recruited my last quarter in college and worked part-time. Upon graduation, I was immediately offered a full-time position after a limited 2 full weeks of work. With three other offers on my plate, Xantrion was the clear winner because they recognized hard work in such a short period of time.

Management - Absolutely amazing, they were always level-headed and backed what they said with data. I was promoted twice in the firm, which meant a change in managers too - both of which are some of the best managers I've ever worked with. The company founders are also incredibly intelligent and extremely business savvy.

Work - This is the best place to be if you're trying to start or progress your IT career. The company is very transparent both financially and throughout the organization.

Team - I loved my colleagues and I still keep in touch with many of them today. It's highly-collaborative and someone is always willing to lend a hand. I recalled there were 17 days of PTO and also 5 days to study towards an exam. In total, that's about 22 days a year (OVER A MONTH!). You get more through seniority too. I recalled some team members were forced on PTO because they just rather work.

Overall, if you're in IT and looking for a place that recognizes hard work and appreciates you, come to Xantrion. If you're lazy and hope to fall through the cracks, look somewhere else.
Pros
It's one of the few companies that provide 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Cons
More off sites with the team would have been nice, but as a private business that needs to be profitable, it makes sense.