Xator Corporation Employee Reviews

Awful
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJuly 19, 2018
The company cut me by 12% pay in the same building on a separate contract, after I resigned they offered to keep another employees pay to move them. They weren't understanding of personal issues or trying to work childcare.
Great Pay - Poor Management
Sr. Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAApril 12, 2018
Many hard-working individuals often went unnoticed or were underrated. People who had an 'in' within the company were promoted or paid more than people who were obviously much more hard-working.
Pros
holiday events, long lunches, good benefits, good salary
Cons
poor management, unequal expectations of employees, company plays favorites
Fast paced work environment
CAD Technician (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 6, 2018
Fast paced work environment. Some days were 8 to 5, and others were 12 hours plus. No overtime pay. Hours off were given as compensation. Workload was up and down. Contract terminated when work slowed down.
Poor place to work
Technician (Current Employee) –  DeployedJanuary 30, 2018
The company culture is very passive aggressive and cut throat. There are very clear lines between the home office staff and the deployed staff, almost to the point of discrimination. They have policies that apply to deployed staff, and other policies for the home office staff.
The upper management refuses to acknowledge ideas or suggestions from deployed staff. It's not a good idea if it's not from management.
Advancement does not apply to deployed staff.
Nepotism within the company is rampant.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Company Culture
Poor management
Senior Electrician (Former Employee) –  World wideDecember 30, 2017
Poor safety culture, lack of accountability at management level, will not listen to employees concerns, ideas, etc. Unqualified personnel in management and corporate positions. They flat out do not listen to suggestions for improvement!
Pros
Travel
Cons
Long hours, poor management
Stressful Work Environment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 3, 2017
Xator is a growing company that is just beginning to develop a workplace culture. Unfortunately, this leaves much to be desired. Unless you are an hourly employee or part of the home office, it is hard to see the benefit associated with your hard work and sacrifice.
Excellent Place to Work
Systems Analyst II - SWFTS Technician (Current Employee) –  Kings Bay Naval Submarine Support Base, GAAugust 10, 2017
The people you work with on a daily basis are excellent.
The day to day work is fluid and changes on a daily basis.
I loved that I was still able to support the military components.
Great experience with a lot of amazing people.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 16, 2017
I am so grateful for the opportunities that have been provided for me by Xator Corporation. With the program being supported by so many driven, intelligent and diverse individuals there is no way you can’t not grow professionally within this organization. The culture is always changing, with project teams moving around and new responsibilities being delegated leading to many unexpected challenges. What I loved the most about my job were the managers I had and my team members that influenced me so greatly. Even during the most stressful of days we would never leave on a bad note, and I was able to see that teamwork and positive environments do exist in a corporate setting. Thankfully, because of my experience at Xator I have discovered that no challenge is too great and you can always seek opportunities to learn.