Xator Corporation

Xator Corporation Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA7 reviews
Fast paced work environment
Fast paced work environment. Some days were 8 to 5, and others were 12 hours plus. No overtime pay. Hours off were given as compensation. Workload was up and down. Contract terminated when work slowed down.
Terrible company to work for since they don't care about their employees
I'll never come back to work for this company since it's not a good working environment and they don't care about their employees at all. Bad company!
Just No
Chatty Gossipy Racist Favorite playing No loyalty Having A** Place

I was actually called to come back and work for them and I said No the Accounts payable Manager is messy and the manager above her is even worse and the manager above her was the worst. Yeah..... Just no the pay isn't enough for anyone's sanity.
Great company
Xator is a great company to work for. They value talent and drive. People who are innovative, enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters will do very well with the company! They value suggestions and feedback at all levels of management. I truly feel like I could email one of the founders and would hear a response fairly quickly.

Downside is that they are a government contractor and thus at the whims of the government. Job opportunities are limited to the contracts they have but they do provide a wide variety of training and learning modules on their virtual university so employees cn broaden their skills.
Pros
benefits, healthcare, Pto
Incredible Management and Overall Growth Potential
Xator Corporation is a quickly growing company, so naturally is faced with some internal challenges. I applaud their leadership for outstanding communication and their willingness to care for individual employees. I've been afforded a great deal of flexibility to have a healthly work-life balance, while still supporting a unique mission set. My management team sets measurable goals, rewards hard work, and has high expectations for professionalism, mission support and overall work performance. I find some aspects of my job stressful, but find it manageable due to my leadership team.
Pros
Great benefits; numerous contract options
Cons
Fast-paced growth
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Awful
The company cut me by 12% pay in the same building on a separate contract, after I resigned they offered to keep another employees pay to move them. They weren't understanding of personal issues or trying to work childcare.
It lacks cohesiveness.
Not a happy place, good thing is always busy, otherwise the days would be dragging. Employees are not allowed to socialize. Upper management not very good in communicating, and they are not appreciative at all.
Pros
Busy all the time
Cons
Not a happy place