XAVIER HIGH SCHOOL

XAVIER HIGH SCHOOL Employee Reviews in New York, NY

New York, NY6 reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits

Great Place, not always appreciated

Much of the admin are great, as are a lot of other faculty and staff. However it feels bad when you’re hard working and other employees do the bare minimum and aren’t reprehended

A great place to work!

As typical of a Jesuit school, Xavier High School has high standards placed on its teachers and students. The school culture is truly a second family.

XAVIER HIGH SCHOOL insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Xhs

Great work place. Good culture. Good benefits. Bonne ambiance generale

Productive place to work with great coworkers

Working at Xavier these past few months has given me the confidence and ability to excel in my future career. Xavier is filled with caring people who are willing to help you coworkers succeed in every aspect of their job. Being able to give back to my alma mater has been an amazing and rewarding experience.

Rugby/ Football Coach

Was a great learning experience for me, and I loved being able to give back to a high school that did so much for me. while doing this it was not about the money but being able to shape these young student athletes what to do on and off the field. The coaching staff was great and really pushed for you to be the best you could be. The hours were sometimes hard while trying to balance another job. The best part of coaching is seeing the kids come back years after graduating and still giving you there fondest memories.

Pros

Experience, traveling, life lessons

Cons

Hours

Staff is not treated the same as teachers and we are the first to be fired. we handle 1200 students and only have 5 staff members

The staff who runs the school were not treated in a respectful manner. My boss the Headmaster was vulger and disliked women. I loved the school and would have continued working there but cutbacks on Catholic schools led me to be layed off. I was the last to be hired so the first to go.

Pros

Cons

no breaks, few staff for 1200 students, hardly got to take lunch, unappreciated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XAVIER HIGH SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits