Xceligent Employee Reviews

Unbalanced work
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RESEARCHER (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOJune 20, 2018
This company had no structure or proper training tools. Long hours, with just being thrown into positions you are never trained on. Management is disrespectful, no time management and careless.
Would have been an incredible work place given the opportunity!
Research Associate/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOApril 16, 2018
This company was the best company to work for! Had it not shut down I would have retired here. The Associate Research Manager utilized a collaborative approach to our team. The Director of Research always listened to input and although not always agreeing still valued opinions that differed from his. The managers went out of their way to make their teams successful with self-sustainability.
This was a great company as a whole.
Pros
Team work, work life balance
Cons
Managerment
POOR company to work for
Quality Assurance Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Blue Spring, MOMarch 12, 2018
The company went out of business, claimed bankruptcy and told their employees to leave the building. Very disorganized company. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Fun Place Cool Work
Market Analyst – TN & OH Regions (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOFebruary 22, 2018
None of this matters because Xceligent has gone bankrupt and closed the doors. They are no longer open. No one has a job there. It is closed. This is stupid.
Productive and fun workplace
Commercial Sales Researcher (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOFebruary 14, 2018
Was a great job to work at, wold recommend to anyone, however the company is no longer in business. The co-workers were the best part of working at Xceligent.
Pros
Competitive Pay
Cons
No room for advancement
The company went bankrupt
Commercial Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOFebruary 11, 2018
We were given 30 minutes notice before the company shut down and they stole money from their employees when they closed.They had not paid our insurance for the last month even though they had taken our money and they charged back our last contribution to HSA accounts that we had paid.
Enjoyable, while it lasted
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOJanuary 9, 2018
Everyone treated each other like a family. Management was supportive of everyone, as long as you wanted to be there, aka wanted to work. It was a laid back atmosphere.
Fun and relaxed atmosphere most of the time.
Market Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOJanuary 8, 2018
I loved going in and talking to all of my co-workers getting coffee in the break room before our day started. I also loved getting to talk to my brokers and admin as well either by phone or via email on the computer. The hard part of the job was when you had brokers that were older and they passed away because they did become like family you knew their life history of how they got to be and they learned about you. Everything was enjoyable about my job. I am a people person and working with others is what i do. Whether it be in an office setting or industrial setting i am a people person and get along with others great.
Pros
They gave us our birthday off with pay every year
Commericial Real Estate Associate
Commercial Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOJanuary 3, 2018
I learned about commercial real estate and how to enter the broker's listings in the Xceligent data base. I worked the Phoenix market and would call on brokers and make sure their listing were kept current in our system. We would also mark them sold or leased.
Pros
A wellness benefit was they would pay either half or all of a gym membership.
Cons
They closed down.
Xceligent
Commercial Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MODecember 29, 2017
I enjoyed my job and my Xceligent family very much. It was extremely sad to see the company close down. I loved the variety of work I was given and the management was wonderful!
Consent change
Commercial Real Estate Researcher (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MODecember 27, 2017
Things were always changing and most of the time the employees doing the work were not informed as a group therefore the finish product was not consistant
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
Not knowing what changes were made on a regular
Xceligent - Career
Business Development Administrator (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MODecember 27, 2017
Working for Xceligent was a joy. It was growing very rapidly, in turn, gave the employee more space to grow. Management was suburb.

If this company had not folded, this would have been my career.
Pros
Flexibility, Management
Cons
Folded
Xceligent is gone
Commercial Sales Researcher (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MODecember 22, 2017
Company has gone bankrupt and no longer operates. They send out an email giving us 30 minutes to vacate the building. No advanced warning. Company is gone so why bother with a review?
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Company shut down with only 30 minutes notice
Great Company
Former Researcher (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MODecember 20, 2017
Researching, tracking and presenting information in the commercial real estate market including tenancy, comparables and historic absorption on specific buildings. The main responsibilities were customer service, client retention and data entry. I learned a great deal about the ever changing commercial real estate industry. Everyone was supportive and willing to help one another. Great group of giving people!

It felt like a family, proud to have been a part.
Pros
Great benefits, proactive with health and wellness, family oriented and a flexible schedule.
Cons
Communication gap on process changes.
Great work culture.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FIELD RESEARCH DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MODecember 20, 2017
Xceligent was a great place to work as a Field Research Driver. I got to drive a company car, set my own schedule, meet different people, photograph properties, and drive around my beautiful city all day. The culture was laid back and non stressful. I worked everyday and stayed productive so management would leave me alone. I really loved working for Xceligent. By far the best job I've ever had.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Chapter 7 Bankruptsy
Sad end to a tremendous group of people
Director, Learning & Development (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MODecember 20, 2017
Xceligent was an amazing place to work. The family environment there will be tough to beat.

Unfortunately, our parent company, DMGT, shut us down on 12/14 forcing us to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

I have nothing but good things to say about Xceligent and their management team, but am sad about the way DMGT has treated us.
Great Job
Commercial Research Associate, (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MODecember 19, 2017
Daily I was able to connect with customers. A great place to build up relationships with my brokers and the people I worked with were wonderful. The office was always cheery. It was not always easy to reach everyone that you needed to reach on a given day but managing those calls was an essential part of the job.
Pros
Flex time, good pay
Cons
constant changing procedures
Good experience
Director of Clinical Services (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MODecember 18, 2017
Typical work day would be 4-5 sales call
Learned how to sell SaaS
Management was reactive
Worked remote
Hardest part of the job was the revenue I hand to leave on the table
Most enjoyable part of my job was helping my customers make money with the product.
Pros
Good product.
Cons
no path for advancement
Excellent benefits
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MODecember 18, 2017
The Research Associate jog description is to call brokers in the metro that you are assigned to. You update their listings in the Xceligent database. You also call tenants and update move in and move out dates for quarterly analytic boards. There is lots of engagement with people around the US and you can build some good relationships.
Xceligent was like family we all worked together to get the job done.
Commercial researcher (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MODecember 18, 2017
Xceligent was like family we all worked together to get the job done.

We had flex time which was nice. If you had to get something do like take a child to the doctors you could schedule PTO and get it done without losing any hours.

There was a lot of train on line and from co-workers, so every one shared the knowledge an worked as a team.
Pros
Company lunches.
Cons
Not enough parking.