XCR Enterprises, Inc

Working at XCR Enterprises, Inc: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

Friendly and Welcoming Environment

I have been with the company for almost six years and one of the main things that stay constant is the awesome friendly and welcoming environment. Everyone is very approachable and easy to talk to. We have a lot of fun but we also make sure to get the job done. Sometimes we do random activities. (i.e. going to the Museum)The people and the environment makes it enjoyable to be here and be a part of the team. The office is also very casual and pet-friendly. The job is not too challenging but requires a lot of attention to detail and strong communication skills.

Pros

going out to lunch a few times per month, nice working environment, learning opportunities, friendly coworkers

Cons

Nothing I can think of at this moment.

I love it here!

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary, and it's been the BEST decision ever!Although I came in with some experience, the on hands education in finance and also consumer law has been excellent since day one, as I learn more every day.The company is also very family friendly in the event a situation may arise for time off.

Pros

Competitive pay, relaxed work environment

Cons

None :)

XCR Enterprises, Inc insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

casual workplace while keeping things professional with customers

I learn about credit in more ways every day. I also learn how to deal with different kinds of clientele, how to calm them down or keep them, happy each day. I learn negotiation and how to speak with creditors. I also get to feel excited to come to work and see the friendly welcoming faces rather than mean sour people.

Pros

going out to eat together, eating together in the office, understanding boss, short friday workdays friendly employees

fun and energized work place

the job is extremely easy to learn everyone in the office is very helpful and there to help with any needs. The environment is relaxed and fun everyone gets along and we all have a great time together, but when its time to work we work.

Laid back workplace

While they place a high value on getting the job done for their clients they maintain a very lad back demeanor. I like the family first approach and flexibility in my job to attend school events.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at XCR Enterprises, Inc?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XCR Enterprises, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits