Xenium HR Employee Reviews

Best Place I Will Likely Ever Work
Senior Human Resource Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 3, 2019
I don't know how to encapsulate ten years into just a few paragraphs and worry this will come across as some sort of paid advertisement. I was hired at Xenium in 2007 as a near entry-level HR support team member working directly for now President Anne Donnovan, an amazingly compassionate, creative and approachable leader. From my first day I was immediately struck by the open, supportive and constantly improving drive present in Xenium's culture. We were encouraged to learn everything we could from teammates and rewarded with consistent praise and promotions that were coupled with market-appropriate compensation increases. I was not only trusted but pushed to try new things, given every bit of support to be successful and empowered to lead myself, my clients and others. I was absolutely heartbroken when my family relocated to the Midwest in 2017 because I suspect I will never find a leadership group, team and/or clients that helped me grow as much as Xenium's did. Every day was a new challenge and that did get exhausting at times but there was always a team ready to support me and my clients in working through tough HR challenges. Taking the time for hands-on support of each of our clients often meant late nights personally, but I was always appreciated and rewarded both financially and emotionally for all of my hard work. I cannot say enough about my Xenium family. If you have an opportunity to work here, take it.
Be very careful as this company is very unethical
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  DualAugust 19, 2018
This company inlists in very shady and unethical work practices. They are very unprofessional and I would not recommend them on any level. The management is educated but soo dumb seriously. This company is a disaster.
Cons
10 years behind in Organization, Training, and Management
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tualatin, ORJuly 31, 2018
This company is painfully self-congratulatory. If you are a suburbanite doormat in heels with no independent thinking you will love it here. Otherwise, you will beg for training and pull your hair out with the hot mess of inconsistency, mixed messaging and passive aggression if you don’t conform. Don’t waste your time.
Pros
A few excellent long-tenured individuals
N/a
HR Representative (Current Employee) –  Tualatin, ORApril 3, 2015
Good company to work for as HR professional. Lot of learning opportunities and good training. Great work life balance.
HR Office Job with Friendly Coworkersd
Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tualatin, ORAugust 4, 2013
Good place to work overall. Friendly coworkers and decent work environment. Good benefits and PTO, fun incentives and engaging employee programs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xenium HR. Our community is ready to answer.

Xenium HR Reviews by Location