Biweekly for exempt employees. Many folks work from home.
Pay schedule can vary depending on department and salary vs hourly. Everyone I know is paid every two weeks on Friday.
The first week a good 👍and on Tuesday night's www that as e and 3pm been 've so didn't even Reese I wish eye wee hours week to wee
We get paid biweekly, via direct deposit
Biweekly, and Xerox was one of the first companies to provide work-from-home opportunities for over 30 years.
Yes, they offer work from home/remote in some locations
Bi weekly pay period. all employees work on site
Biweekly, no work from home options
Bi weekly, no can not work from home at indiana
Bi-weekly pay no work from home
- Does xerox offer insurance plans?27 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Xerox a better place to work?24 people answered
- What is the company culture like, and do you think most Xerox employees are happy with their jobs?19 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Xerox?18 people answered
- Do they drug test?16 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Xerox?15 people answered
- Does Xerox do state or national background check?15 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Xerox?15 people answered
- What are the hours and starting salary15 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Xerox?14 people answered