Listen to workers, they are the ones taking the calls. 99% of management has never taken even one call. Don’t allow customers to abuse the workers, allow gang ups.
Better equipment and a straight forward compensation process for pay day.
I would have managers actually visit there underlings once and a while to truely messure them on their services and understand their daily ruitene
I would provide more financial incentives for the Staff, so that they can go the extra mile.
Communication from management.
The thing that makes the GISX cores successful was the culture. The Top Management has outsourced the parts that made Xerox a successful member of their local communities.
Be more sensitive to employees problems and try to solve them.
I would get rid of all of the upper management that are co-dependant perfectionists and create a true culture of oneness so everyone is on the same page
Try and get the turn over of employees to be lower. The company is seen as a temporary company in the workforce in Charlotte.
Not layoff a very dedicated and highly experienced hard working people! After 23 years of service!
Better prepare employee transition to smooth employee start.
- Does xerox offer insurance plans?27 people answered
- What is the company culture like, and do you think most Xerox employees are happy with their jobs?19 people answered
- Does Xerox pay weekly or biweekly? Is there anyone here that works from home with Xerox?19 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Xerox?18 people answered
- Do they drug test?16 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Xerox?15 people answered
- Does Xerox do state or national background check?15 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Xerox?15 people answered
- What are the hours and starting salary15 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Xerox?14 people answered